sweet_n_simple thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi i have been away for a week and half and have not been in touch with the internet or been able to watch elas episodes..the last episode i watched was ananya took dhruvs phone and nikhil said hello on the other side..could some1 plz tell me what has been happening so far?? thnk u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ok so after she heard his voice she thought it was niks...but laila unplugged the phone so nikhil couldn't talk to her... 😡 she told dhruv that they hung up and he tried calling back but no one picked up. after that some thugs came and tried takin anu away and they hurt dhruv too. he was unconcious.. later on dhruv found her and they hid from the thugs which brought them closer. just then laila called dhruv and asked did u tell her that u love her? and he said no, but i will try. he tries to tell her but then he says to himself ...NOT NOW. they reach home safe and anu tells her family about what happened and there laila tells dhruvs mom about how they spent the whole night with each other . she gets really furious and goes to niks house and starts telling them about how anu is trying to trap dhruv and all...and then dhruv shows up and says u dont have to blame her...because IM THE ONE WHO LOVES HER....and she doesn't but i will keep loving her. anu cuts off her friendship between her n dhruv and he keeps trying to talk to her and says i know u dont love me but i will wait for you and all. on the other hand...niks is trying really hard to explain everything to anu about why he did that to her....she doesn't listen...and pretty much thats all thats been going on....just watch today's and yesterday's video it will be clear..i hope...
hope i helped,
sheena
Edited by sheenakohli91 - 17 years ago