30th july - Episode Review_Pics & Videos!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
30th july - Episode Review with Pics & videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------

Elas 30th july 07-

Part 1: Laila tells Ananya to give Dhruv a chance & Nikhil wants to know if Anu came
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yqmNV-fuI

Part 2: Dhruv puts bandage on Ananya's injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh9y40mrqes

Part 3: Nikhil meets Anu in her office

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmXCDiFltQ

====================================

well the episode started off with Anu meeting Laila on the hallway! An angry Ananya hands
Laila the envelope, telling that Anand Tandon should not interfere in her life. And when laila reads the letter loudly, we get to know that (obviously😑) the letter wasn't the original one!!!

But i think whatever laila wrote in the letter, was true.....because of Anu, Dhruv cured Nikhil with sheedutt( i think that means full dedication?/) and because of Anu, he is a changed man, not a doc who thought he's bhagwaan!πŸ˜‰

Well but it was obviuos today that Anu will never love Dhruv, she said she loves one man only -- Nikhil!!

But it's also clear that Laila's words abt Dhruv thinking about nothing else besides her, smiling etc and she shoud give him a chance, made Anu think a lot, that;s why she bumped to the strechter and god knows what else would have happened, of Dhruv didn't save her.... what followed was a eye-lock session

Oh god Laila is really a smart woman🀒, how was she so fast to change the letter, gosh and Nikhil& Ananya do believe her so easily!
she really looked like an evil woman while laughing out loudly with that letter in her hand!😑😑

well next up was the Anu-Dhruv scene in his cabin,

where he was putting bandage around her injured hand! he was such a cutie and behaving in a non-serious way with her and ananya was totally pissed offπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

finally his mom came to know that Ananya didn't love him, i was so relieved that she didn't say "yeh ladki phir jahaan".. or something like thatπŸ˜‰

And then Laila met Anu and hands her the letter containing the "fake truth", that Sonam left nikhil, and becoz of that, nikhil regrets and wants ananya back in his lifeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anu then shocks Laila by saying that she wants her to give Nikhil her response on the letter.

Then Laila is shown giving Nikhil Ananya's letter. Poor Nikhil was so happy and to his horror he saw that the letter was ripped into pieces
He walks out of the room saying that he must meet Ananya.

we see ananya in her office and nikhil is suddenly in her room
, even laila comes there and tries to stop him! but he asks laila to back off!

check out: one moment nikhil was wearing hospital clothes and then he stormed off the room to meet anu, the next moment he was shown in jeans, with jacket etc where and when did he change so fast??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my god anu was reacting as if nikhil would attack her or something like that, as if he was a dangerous criminal!😑
I really felt bad for Nikhil, he kept asking why she was doing this and how she couldn't understand him even after knowing the truth!!!

And when Ananya asked which truth he was talking about, both end up staring at each other.. Nikhil shocked and ananya in tears

Love,
GracellaπŸ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the review!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the clothes part -- ur toatally right!!

and thanks again!!

-minal 😊
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minal_april

thanks for the review!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the clothes part -- ur toatally right!!

and thanks again!!

-minal 😊

u're welcome MinalπŸ˜›
and yeah it was so funny-- the clothes part,i was like How come so fast and where? coz e stormed off the room and went to take a cabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love,
Gracella