Bollywood_911 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Why are you going so deep like why is laila back or why is it not someone else or someone new. just to remind you a show is based on something(romance...) and then they creante problemes for tht thing like in als it is based on 2 ppl anu and nickel and almost all the problemes were breacking up anu and nickel. one other example tktg was based on tradition and tht is why sneha came and try to brake tht tradition and know tktg is based on something else. but why are blaming sony for all this. at least there is some shows when sony does good you like sony but if sony does bad then you hate sony. if you do not like this show or the probleme just quit watching this show i saw lots of topic in all the forum tht they got a probleme for the show why dont you just stop watching this show for once and for all most of the ppl come back on watching this show cause it is there type now why dont you understand there is some ups and downs when they come on downs you dont have to watch this show but you get so atracted but in same time mad tht you create some topics like tht i understand but why are you blaming sony?????

i am not telling you are not allowed or something just asking why r you doing all this this is a show if there is no more problemes then no more show.
Edited by Bollywood_911 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I agree Annya-Nikhil 4ever! 😳 ...............7 all of the above 😉 😆