Update: July 30, 2007 Nikhil and Anu meet

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS: Update: July 30, 2007

Dhruv mends Anu's cut. Nikhil goes to meet Anu at her office.
  • Anu goes down the hospital hall, and asks the nurse where Mr. Anand Tandand is. The nurse tells her that to keep going down the hall. Anu is walking and runs in to Laila, who asks her where she's going. Anu ignores the question and asks her if she knows where Anand Tandand is. Laila asks her why she's looking for him, and Anu again, ignores her and asks where he is. Laila asks her why she's so concerned, and Anu tells her that its because of Anand Tandand and what he said.
  • Laila asks her what happened, and Anu hands her the envelope, telling her that Anand Tandand has no right telling her how she should live her life, and she should read for herself.
  • Laila pulls out the letter from the envelope and reads it outloud. The letter is apparently, different from the actual letter Nikhil sent Anu. The letter talks says that Anand is thankful for Dhruv's support, and because of Anu, Dhruv cured him with an expression of love. Also that, Dhruv loves her a lot, and because of what she said, he is starting to have a different view. Also that, Anu should give Dhruv's love a chance, and start a new fresh life.
  • After reading the letter, Laila asks Anu what is so wrong with it. Anu is angry and says that Anand Tandand had NO RIGHT to tell her how to live her life, as she is already in love with someone else. Laila laughs and asks her how she could love someone who betrayed her, and left her for another women. She goes on saying that Nikhil was her past, and Dhruv is her present who loves her dearly, and she shouldn't betray Dhruv's love like that.She also goes on saying that Dhruv thinks about nothing else these days, besides Dhruv, he even smiles now and she knows that this smile is because of Anu. Laila tells her that she mustn't be ignorant, and give her poor brother a chance.Anu gets annoyed and tells Laila that no one should have the right to tell her what she should do, and it is her business as to who she loves or who she doesn't. She storms off.
  • Laila is left smirking uncontrollably.
  • Anu walks down the hall and through glass doors, as Nikhil is coming out from the other side. He walks to the glass door and stops, and wonders why he felt as if Anu was just here.
  • Laila wonders where Nikhil is and that she should check on him. As she walks out, she is startled to see him and Nikhil tells her that he went to go see Dr. Dhruv as she told him, he wasn't in the room. Laila hastily apologizes for the mistake. Nikhil tells her its okay, and asks her if Anu came by. Laila is about to ask him how he knew, but hastily changes her words to "No, she didn't." Nikhil is disappointed and asks her if she called or anything else. Laila tells him that she didn't call. Nikhil is disappointed and tells her that he'll go to his room now. Laila sighs in relief as he leaves.
  • Anu is walking down the hospital hall, across from her a man is pushing a stretcher. She begins to think about what Laila just told her, about how much Dhruv loves her and how much he's changed because of her. She doesn't realize where she's going and runs into the stretcher, right when the hero Dhruv, who apparently has good timing, grabs her from falling completely on the stretcher.
  • Anu looks at her hands and has a huge cut from the tools that were on the stretcher. Not realizing who is holding her, as she is distracted by her cut, she turns behind to see her hero, and sees Dhruv. They both look at eachother, as Anu is surprised, but lets go.
  • Laila goes into her room (I'm guessing its her room.) and opens the closet and pulls out the real letter that Nikhil wrote. She reads it once, and smirks with glee. She apologizes to Nikhil outloud, and begins to talk to herself, saying that the real letter would have only gotten to Anu, if she had let it happen. There's a flashback, where the guy who was delivering the letter, is going outside, and Laila runs after him and tells him to stop. She pulls the letter out of the envelope and tells the man to wait here. The man tries to intervine, but she hands him some bills and turns to leave. Back to reality, Laila is sitting on the rocking chair, staring at Nikhil's letter, and takes scissors and cuts off the top strip of the letter.
  • She takes her pen and writes to Anu saying something like "Dear Anu, forgive me for my mistakes and please meet me". Laila finishes and begins to laugh, saying that she once heard that relationships come from up there, but now with her control, they are hear on earth. And this relationship consists of Dhruv and Anu, and her and Nikhil.
  • Laila laughs and puts the letter into an evelope.
  • At Dhruv's office, both Anu and Dhruv are standing there, and Dhruv asks her to come to her so he can mend her cut. Anu tells him that she doesn't need his support in mending any cuts, but Dhruv tells her that he insists. She sits down and he taks out bandages and starts wrapping her hand. He tells her that he knows that she obviously wasnt here to meet him, and Anu tells him that he's right.
  • He asks her who she came to meet, and she tells him that she came to meet Anand Tandand. Dhruv asks her how it was after they finally met. Anu tells him that they didn't meet. She is snapping her every response. Dhruv tells her that mending wounds cures the person in many ways, and Anu snaps at him telling him that she didn't expect to hear that from him.
  • Dhruv asks her why, as it is his job. Anu is about to retort something else, but looks up to see Kiran standing there. She stops and gets up. Dhruv turns around. Anu says nothing and walks out of the room.
  • Dhruv goes to his mom and tells her that he knows that she is going to go after Anu and insult her again, but he wont stand it. Kiran tells him to stop being ridiculous, as its now obviously clear that the girl doesn't even love him. Dhruv tells her that this may be the case, but he loves her. Kiran and angry to hear this.
  • Anu is busily working in her office, when Laila comes in. Anu asks her what she's doing here, and Laila goes on saying that he is very stubborn, and was bothing her to come here, and wouldn't leave her along till she did. Anu asks her who this "he" is and Laila tells her that it is Nikhil. Anu is confused and Laila tells her that Nikhil regrets what he did and wants to come back to her, and she should forgive him.
  • Anu tells her that after all she said to her in the hospital, she now comes to her and tells her to talk to Nikhil, isn't that a bit strange? Laila says that it is, but Nikhil kept insisting. She tells Anu that Sonam left Nikhil the same way Nikhil had left her, and now he is lonely and helpless, and Anu should give him a chance. She hands Anu the envelope and Anu reads it. Laila tells Anu that she should give Nikhil an immediate response.
  • Anu tells Laila that she's right. Laila is surprised to hear this. Anu tells Laila that she wants her to give Nikhil her response.
  • Nikhil is waiting in his room, when to men come in asking him why he called them. Nikhil asks them if there was any mail for him, and the men say no. Just then Laila walks in saying that there actually was some mail. Nikhil gets excited and asks from who, and Laila tells him from Ananya. Nikhil is happy as Laila hands him the letter, saying that he knew that after finding out the truth, Anu will respond back. He opens the letter with excitement, and shreds of paper fall out. The letter is ripped into pieces.
  • Nikhil is shocked to see this and wonders how this could possibly happen if Anu knows the truth now. He hastily walks out of the room saying that he must go meet Ananya. Laila is in fear.
  • Nikhil runs out of the hospital and hails a cab, and tells him the destination. Laila runs out after him and tells him to stop, but its too late. She tells the driver to follow the cab.
  • Anu is still in her office, even though its late. One of the servents comes in and asks her why she's still here. Anu apparently crying, quickly wipes her tears, and tells him that she's about to leave, and that he should tell the staff to leave, and he can leave too. The servent leaves, and Anu gets up and picks up her things.
  • She turns around and is shocked to see someone. That someone is Nikhil, who is standing in the doorway. Anu asks him what he's doing here, and Nikhil comes to her and begs her to please listen, as he needs to talk to her.
  • Laila comes running in trying to stop him, but Nikhil tells her to stop, and tells Anu that he really needs to talk to her, he wants to come back into her life. Anu tells him that she begs him to leave her alone, and that she thought he would understand her response to the letter.
  • Nikhil tells her that he cant believe how much their relationship has changed, and even after hearing the truth how she wouldn't understand.
  • Anu asks him what truth he's talking about, and he's surprised to hear this. They both end up staring at eachother with question.
  • END
Comments: Hey guys! I'm finally back, and I hope to continue without a break!! This episode was interesting, with constant Laila schemes. There was a Dhruv-Anu moment, but it didn't turn out so well. Nikhil finally decides to meet Anu for good, and he ends up doing so at her office, where at the end, Anu tells questions him about what truth he's talking about. Perhaps, (although I doubt it!) he will now try to tell her, but I highly doubt it because Laila is behind him and she might do something stupid to screw it up! Let this drama drag more!! AND MORE! AND MORE!!! UGH!
Rating: 3/5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhon1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont post here much, but I like your style of update. You break it down into scenes so it is easy to read, and I also like ur comments near the end. Its very good, I just had to say that. Oh and thanks for the update.
Edited by Jhon1 - 17 years ago
chocolate_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeaa i agree wit john.. awesomeee updatingg stylle..love it... 😉😊
take carezzz

luv
angel 😳
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, your updates are awesome! 👏
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, thank you guys! I figured that breaking down scenes makes more sense, and that way if you aren't watching the episode, you can get a feel as to what is going on! I appreciate your comments! Enjoy the show! Hahahahaha.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i totally agree! your updates are always so great to read! 👏
thanks for the fab update yaar!

I think u are right, there could be an Anu-Dhruv moment, maybe if Kiran didn't come in between..

and wow last part was really surprising.. i wonder what laila will do now to prevent nikhil of telling the truth???

Thanks again!

Love,
Gracella
Bollywood_911 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot gr8 work 👏 👏 👏
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great update...thanks a lot...

when will Anu except Dhruv's love...........
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!! but u know what?? i dont think that tomorrow will be the day where the reuinon will take place... i think that laila will try adn do something....
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww what a good thing i hope laila doesn't do anything bad this time ..sheis evil!!