murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

RECAP:

Dhruv is saying that he love Anu and Anu does not love. He will love Anu forever. Anu's Mom says to Anu that this world only recognizes women with sindhoor. Laila is saying to D that Anu is expecting an apology from him so he must meet Anu.

Anu's House:

Nikhil calls Anu's home from the hospital. Anu's Mom picks it up and gives to Anu saying it is call from office. Anu says hello and the other side is quite for sometime. Then Nikhil says that its he who is calling.Anu hangs up the phone. Both are sad, N thinks to himself however much he tries to make a happy, she takes it negatively. He promises to set everything right for Anu whatever he did to upset her. He says he will take time back so that her future is good. He says he will never give-up.

Anu's Office:

Anu's phone rings. It's Nikhil. He is talking loudly now. He says it's important that he talks to her. Anu hangs up the phone again. Nikhil gets very angry and says damn it!! anu gets another call. This time it's her Secretary telling her that people are waiting for her into the meeting room. She leaves for the meeting. She forgets her cell phone on her desk.

Dhruv's Clinic:

Nikhil calls her on the cell phone. Nobody picks up. They play a love song in the background (never heard this one before. Sounds like kailash Kher Some yah Rabba song). Nikhils then decides to write her a letter. He writes that he had told her a story that was not true so that he would not hurt her. He never thought that this untrue story would one day become a true story for Anu. He puts in an envelope and gives it to a wardboy to deliver it to Ananaya Sachdev and nobody else at Front page Publications. Tell her that this was sent from Dhruv mehera's clinic and it contains Anand Tandon's reports. Just as the wardboy goes out of Nikhil's room he passes Laila. She is on the phone. They bump each other and the report drops. She asks him what that is. He says X ray report of A.T. She asks him to go.

Anu's Office:

Anu return's from her meeting. She sees that she has so many missed calls on her cell phone, wonders whose it is and dials the number. Nikhil picks up the phone. Just when he says hello. Dhruv enters Anu's office and calls her name. He says whatever happened in the morning will not happen again and that's promise. I know if are embarrassed by that incident. Anu says she does not want to talk about it. Dhruv says but he wants to talk about it. He says that he loves her and will always love her. And he knows that it is one sided. He does not want to lose her as a friend. He says Anu can take her time to answer and he will wait for her reply. He wants to spend his entire life with her. He promises that she won't regret her decision.

Dhruv's Clinic:

anu calls Nikhil. But N is not there. laila picks the phone. Anu asks her whose number it is. laila says you called and you are asking me. Anu says she got a lot of missed calls from this number. L says this is D's clinic and A.T. number. Who are you? When she hears Anu's names she hangs up. Just then Nikhil enters and asks her whose phone was it. She says wrong number. She asks him if he was expecting anybody's phone call. He says he is waiting for his life to come back. He tells her how he wrote a letter to Anua and sent it to her office in A. TV's name. Laila recalls the ward boy bump incident. Nikhil says once anu's reads the letter she will definitely call him. Laila excuses herself quickly. She bumps into a ward girl. She asks her about where the ward boy went. She does not get an answer.

Anu's Office:

Anu is recollecting Dr. Dhruv's love towards her when the she hears a knock on her door. It's the ward boy. He gives her the envelope from Nikhil. She is wondering what could be inside. She finds A.T.'s medical report and the letter. She is very furious. She says she has to return it to Anand tandon.

Dhruv's Clinic:

Nikhil is thinking that by now Anu has received his letter. Laila enters the room and ask him why he is so tense. He says he is expecting Anu's phone call. Just then the phone rings. laila picks up the phone and when she hears Anu's voice she says wrong number. anu decides to go the Dhruv's clinic. Laila sees Anu at the front desk and makes a plan for Nikhila nd Anu not to meet. She goes to Nikhil and grabs his phone when he dials Anu's number. She asks him to go to Dhruv's office. So Nikhil leaves and anu comes to his room. This is where it stops.

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx sweetie!
gosh i can say $$$^^****((*&* also! why is ananya constantly disconnecting the phone!@! 😑

I hope Ananya gets the original letter and not some fake oneπŸ˜•

Love,
Gracella
MefromNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Again dragging of the show 😑
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh thx for the full update! i can beat Laila! 😑 😑
oh but dhruv's dialogue was so sweet, have to see that πŸ˜‰
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...i think atleast once they should show laila busy doing something else and not keeping an eye on nik
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...i think atleast once they should show laila busy doing something else and not keeping an eye on nik
jackjeel thumbnail
omg cant they just meet and get the whole thing over with i mean how long will this go on far and aue needs to find out the truth very fast 😑 😑 😑
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😑 i don't understand
they are just dragging the show
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a bunchie for the update 😳
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail