murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Laila instigates Dhruv to go and apologize to Ananya for embarassing her. Dhruv goes to meet Anu at her office but Ananya doesn't want to talk about it. Nikhil calls up Ananya but she disconnects the phone. Nikhil calls from the landline. Anu calls up on the same unknown number. Laila gets tensed on recieving Anu's call and asks her to call later. She lies to Nikhil saying it was a wrong number. Finally, Nikhil writes a letter to Ananya telling her the truth. Ananya receives the letter and is just about to open it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they r stretching this storyline too much, i am tired of it
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya she wil open the letter but i hav a feelin that laila might have changed it.. may b she found out that nick sent her a letter and so may b she changed it..
they r stretchin it too much.. i dun think it will b out so soon... they will show anu and dhruv more and when they r bout to get together may b anu will find out..
thats the feelin i hav after watchin ELAS for so long...
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaay! but something tells me she wont read the letter... laila or someone will call her and then she will drop the letter and forget bout it..
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss17

ya she wil open the letter but i hav a feelin that laila might have changed it.. may b she found out that nick sent her a letter and so may b she changed it..
they r stretchin it too much.. i dun think it will b out so soon... they will show anu and dhruv more and when they r bout to get together may b anu will find out..

i agree with u and may be this thing will happen as i saw the epi of tonight...but i feel sorry 4 dr dhruv bcoz when anu come to know tht why nik did all this then she will forgive him and he will come back to his house.laila is not doing good thing with these r ppl,anu,dhruv and nik but i wish if someone came to know (laila)her real face then everything will be alright like be4.by the way where is sonam and rahul since dr dhruv came we didnt see even sonam.

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear! as expected, the truth will not come out so soon😕

Originally posted by: miss17

totally agree hun!!! exactly! when ananya will say yes to dhruv, the whole truth will come out and then we'll see who will sacrificve his/her love for whom! What say??

Love,
Gracella