24th July written update

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Anu is in her house and safe and she tells the whole story how they were chased by the goons in the "jangle"and Meera says.. Thank God you're saved.

Bijii says good thing that the evils are gone and suddenly Kiran enters and angrily starts on her dialog "Bala" devil….. didn't go anywhere.. Perhaps "Bala" in your house and Meera gets mad and tells her why you're in my house and what is new to tell us.

Kiran starts why your daughter is after my son and I remembered you told me that your daughter didn't want to see my son's face and here is she is again and just let u know that she was spent the whole night with my son and Meera, Bijii and Anu are shocked.

Kiran asks Meera to ask Anu about last night and Meera answers that last night was an incident but Kiran says no, it was her plot and in this way she wanted to spend more time with my son.

Anu is about to explain the whole story... in mean while Dhurve walks in and he stops Anu and tells her you don't need to confess and I'll handle it.

Kiran asks Dhurve what are you doing in here and he asks her the same q. why you are in here. Kiran tells him that she is there to make her understand and he says no, mom I heard the whole conversation and instead you are blaming her and Kiran tries to convince him to listen to her but he angrily ignores and tells her nothing else left to be discussed and this is not the way to talk to her.

Kiran pointed Dhruve as a simple and innocent boy and I know this kind of girl when they feel lonely then they are running after a good man like you. Dhruve become very irritated and tells her no mom... I know her very well and I was the one who run after her because I love her very much and kiran stunned to hear that…then he goes near to Anu and tells her that she is very good girl and he loves her a lot and poor Anu seems very disturbing and shocked and speachless. It shows that Lila is behind the door and overhears their conversation and her face looks overjoyed and she is praising herself.. wah! Lila your plan never fails...

Dhruve is in his house and seems very upset and Lila walks in and tells him why is so upset and Dhruve tells her it is all because of her he made Anu embraced front of her family and Lila gives him another advise how to apologize from Anu and tells him just go and meet her and seek for her forgiveness.

Nikhil is in the room and very tensed and regretted why he divorced Anu as he shouldn't because he still loves her and he picks up the phone and calls her and Meera answers..

Meera gets the phone call and that is from Nikhil and he asks for Anu and says he is from her office and as she is holding the phone and Anu comes to her and seems happy and tells her that she think that she is trying to forget her past and restart her new life and as they're talking on the other side Nikhil overhears their conversation and then Meera tells Anu oh beta! I forgot to tell you here is some one called you from your office and she hands over the phone to her and Anu says.. Hello then Nikhil answers and says.. Annaya this is Nikhil and she is shocked…😕

on next episode.

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder what will happen

Thanx
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update dear!!

well, this kiran ji is really annoying now! i'm shocked the confession happened already! and more shocked that anu seems to be happy and wants to forget the past.. so soon??? 😕
she will def say tah tto nikhil........

Anyways we'll see!
Love,
Gracella
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. 😊 Anu will disconnect the phone.
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the lovely update 😳