Haha, omg i agree withh u! 😆
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Datz wat villianz r like! 😆
.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i completely understand. she's so annoying, i mean why did she have to cum. Cudn't Tulika cum or sumtin. She's so annoyin, she's jus ruining da whole serial bcuz of dis. N y doz Nikhil n Anu always hav 2 b seperated, i mean can't dey get more creative. Although, I think brining bak a bad from long time, givs da series a lil taste. But y did it hav 2 b LAILA. N nikhil is being so stupid! Can't he notice laila's behavior from like the complete beggining. y doz Nikhil always hav 2 believe in evry single women-friend he gets. Like ayesha. n now Laila. N den his ex-wife!! Agh! He's rly too too too naive.
Laila jus get out of da show! U totally ruin da whole thing! Her role isn't dat gud. anywayz, y wud a person go so far jus 4 a boy, anwayz! I dun think dis show is goin 2 b so popular if dey keep Laila in it.
Bollywood_911 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why are you forgeting this is a show and to keep the show runing you have to create problemes but laila is ok i know this is bugging but the show will finish when there will be no more problemes. this is a show and keep tht in your head tht shows need problemes to continue no more problemes no more show.

p.s if you bring any bad person you will have a probleme cause they are breacking anu and nikel this does not mean tht laila is a bad actriss she is so good, her acting is gud thts why she came back now please stop posting topics on the caracters like how much you hate them or sumething else. this is a show it will take over u if you continue asking to much question you are going to deep like why did they bring her back.
Edited by Bollywood_911 - 17 years ago