anju212121 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I cant stand Laila in this drama. She is so annoying. When something good is about to happen she always comes in. The only job she has is wearing nice saris, have hair looking good, and being annoying in the drama. I dont want to watch this drama because of Laila. I dont know why they even brought her back...why cant they just end the drama? Someone is always trying to separate them..why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
because sony wants to keep this running after all its the only show with higher trp's then the others... 😆 😆 😆 no offense to anyone 😳
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju212121

I cant stand Laila in this drama. She is so annoying. When something good is about to happen she always comes in. The only job she has is wearing nice saris, have hair looking good, and being annoying in the drama. I dont want to watch this drama because of Laila. I dont know why they even brought her back...why cant they just end the drama? Someone is always trying to separate them..why?

i feel the same way about laila, after months of ayesha why do we have to put up with laila
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt knw y she is taking so much pain to make anu n nikhil be separated 😆 😆
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why does everyone go for nikhil 😆
they all try to get Nikhil and Ananya separated
planet_2006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I hate Laila...she always snoops on people's conversations. Doesn't Nikhil know from when he was married to Tulika how she was creating problems for everyone...and is he stupid or what...like whenever he tries to phone or the phone rings she grabs it from him
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tweetylicious

because sony wants to keep this running after all its the only show with higher trp's then the others... 😆 😆 😆 no offense to anyone 😳

I have noticed that too, and I cant seem to see why. why does this show have so high trps when there are other shows just as good and better. like kaajjal! 😕

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think this is the only serial (on sony) which can actually maintain average TRPs..

but now ekta's serial kwaish, may give some competition
Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
man these sony people are soo boring
dont they ever think about us??
Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they should close all the shows and put new exiting one on. they will loose all viewers if they carry on like this 🤢 😕