23rd July Elas Written update

Ani- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

SORRY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST UPDATE.SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES .

The episode starts with Anu is still on the phone shocked to hear Nik's voice,she said in her mind that she think this is nikhil.At the hospital Laila sees this and disconnects Nik's phone.Anu was tensed and told Dhruv.And dhruv was trying to phone again but couldn't get through.Ananya and Dhruv were waiting for the driver to came but he didn't came.Suddenly some goons came which lila sent and hit dhruv with a stick on his head so dhruv fell and dhruv got unconcious and then the goons tried to take Anu away and their anu kept shouting Dr.Dhruv's name .they took her in some building and tied her then the goons left and there dhruv got up and was looking for Anu suddenly he heard Anu shouting him again so then he saw Anu and quickly trying to untie her .The goons saw this and tried to ran behind them.They ran and ran behind Anu and Dhruv .Then both anu dhruv hid somwhere behind a tree and then dhruv hug her(some lovely scenes) and then the goos went away and they both were there in the bushy area by themselves sitting by the fire .Then suddeny Dhruv phone rings and it had fell near somehwere in the bushes so he had gone for it.It was lila .Lila told him that it is very late and u lot have not came home as yet the she also tell him that he needs to tell Anu that he loves her now.Dr. Dhruv told her that he will try his best.Then he goes to Anu and sits next to her and tries to tell her then he says i'll tell you may be next time. in the morning Dhruv arrives home with a very sad face .Laila asks him whether he told Anu or not and he says no and leave.Meanwhile Laila tells Dhruv's mom everythin that had happened the night.She got very angry and decided that she would go by Anu's home .Afterwards Dhruv came to Laila and Laila told him tht mom have gone by Anu's home and she have found out the truth what had happened between you and Anu and that you know mom will go by anu and say things that will hurt anu so i advice u to go to anu's house and tell evry 1 u loves her.laila den says i know if anu is hurt u will not like if she is hurt then u will also be hurt .dhruv says i will not let this happen and he also leaves to go to anu's home and liala is in the background with and evil smile on her face when epi ends😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update....really very nice of you to do so.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Good job! 😊
Me NRI Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you,

i'm the 1st πŸ˜†
Me NRI Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh man pepole are so fast

sorry 3rd 😭
Nikasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update!! Dhruv hugs Anu oooooooo! πŸ˜‰
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was fast! thx for the update!!πŸ‘

A full Dhruv episode!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ poor guy hit by a stick on his head?😭?
and what he hugged Ananya??? oh no!!!!!

well have to see the epi!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thx dear!
Love,
Gracella
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update!! thanks!! dont worry... you did a great job...
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...i thought dhruv dropping the phone was odd
sunshine73 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant understand why they are creating so much of merry go round for these 2..!! πŸ˜• Dont the writers realise we are getting bored of seeing anu and nikhil separated all the time? I think it was less than a month those 2 were together before the business of nikhil pretending to love sonam started and from thereon the whole story has simply been going downwards..!!