Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

πŸ˜ƒIt's time for our discussion of the week!πŸ˜‰

Before starting, I would like to thank or sweet Maha for allowing me to do the DOTW!!πŸ‘

Lets me first give a quick Recap of what happened this week in ELAs...16th -18th july

The whole Bouquet Confusion:: Laila tries to bring Dhruv-Ananya together, by ordering a bouquet and sending it to Dhruv with a letter included signed with Ananya's name. But as we all know the bouquet created a lot of misunderstandings, first Kiran got it, then Nikhil and then a new one was sent to Dhruv. Nikhil-Dhruv were both excited to meet Ananya.

Ananya breaks Dhruv's heart: Kiran was very rude and Ananya's mom questioned Ananya,so ananya decided to break dosti with Dhruv- A hurt Dhruv goes away. Then Dhruv finds out abt his mom's behaviour and says sorry to ananya through sms.

NIkhil's Ankahee confession--Ya rabba::Nikhil gets to know he's almost cured and wanted to tell the whole truth to Ananya, but ananya ignored him and left.A heartbroken Nikhil goes back to the hospital

Dhruv's Love Confession interrupted by Nikhil:: Ananya-Dhruv get stuck at a banjaarey place and renew their friendship. But when Dhruv wanted to confess his love for Ananya, Nikhil calls and send his wishes to Ananya, Dhruv gives the phone to Ananya, Ananya takes the phone and Nikhil says "Hello"....!

So now I want to know your views as to what do you think about the various development that happened in the show this week, that's why the discussion of the week!😊

Here's this week's:

Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics

' Triangles – hote hain?? Right?? No couple can ever live happily in serials, separation is inevitable and a new person mostly enters their lives. In Elas we are seeing such a triangle too- Nikhil-Ananya-Dhruv!

What do u think this triangle???
Do u like this development in ELAS?
How would you rate Nikhil- Anaya jodi and Dhruv-Ananya jodi from 1-10?
Do u think there is more chemistry between Nikhil-Ananya or between Dhruv-Ananya?

'We already know about Laila's plans and scheming to get Dhruv-Ananya hooked up and trying to win Nikhil for herself!

Do you think Laila will succeed in getting
Dhruv-Ananya together?
Will she get Nikhil this time?
Do u want Laila to succeed in her plans? ( i know the answer on this questionπŸ˜†)

Do u have any idea/guesses about Laila's next move?

Nikhil wanted to confess everything to ananya right?! The whole truth behind his behaviour towards her! We all know why he did all that, But Ananya refused to listen to him!

Do u think Ananya's reaction was justified?
Should Nikhil be forgiven for what he did to her by playing with her feelings, for all the things he said to her?
Do u want Ananya to know the truth?
And if Ananya finds out the truth, do u think she'll believe Nikhil?

Dhruv wanted to confess his love to ananya right?!

Do u think Dhruv should confess?
Do u think it's the right time or do u feel it's just too soon to confess?
What do u think will happen in the upcoming week?? Will he finally be able to confess?
And if he confesses, what would be Ananya's reaction??

OKay and Last point: Ananya took the phone and Nikhil said Hello!

Do u think Ananya recognised his voice?
Do u want her to recognise his voice? Do u want her to find out that Dhruvs Patient : Mr Anand Tandon is Nikhil?

Note: I request the members not to do any personal attack on any celebrity/member or use any offensive/foul language.

Some answers we'll find out in the coming few weeks.. But before that, lets see what we all think of this track.. Share your views on what should happen, how & why it should happen...according to you. πŸ˜›

Hope to have a good amount of participation here..πŸ˜‰

Have Fun discussingπŸ˜›

Thanks! Love, Gracella 😊

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Gna get Interstn..

Yes n No..

In bwn 4 bth..

Do u think there is more chemistry between Nikhil-Ananya or between Dhruv-Ananya?
Well dere was chemistry bwn Anaya n Nikal bt who nos wat dey ave nw, bt i fnk Druve n Anaya do ave sme knd of connection 4 1 anotha..

Dhruv-Ananya together?
Yes maybi..

Nyfnk is possible bt i fnk it may go wrng at lst minte..

Do u want Laila to succeed in her plans? ( i know the answer on this question)
No nva n in a way maybe....(didnt c dat cumin did ya..)

Up 2 er usuall tricks..

Do u think Ananya's reaction was justified?
Yeh maybi in er own way..

Should Nikhil be forgiven for what he did to her by playing with her feelings, for all the things he said to her?
Yes n No..

Do u want Ananya to know the truth?
Yeh den she can regrt wat she sed 2 Nikle..

And if Ananya finds out the truth, do u think she'll believe Nikhil?
Maybe..

Do u think Dhruv should confess?
Yes coz u can tell dere will be sum srt of reaction frm Anaya..

Do u think it's the right time or do u feel it's just too soon to confess?
Its nva 2 early..Bt 2 Anaya it mte be..

What do u think will happen in the upcoming week?? Will he finally be able to confess?
I fnk wen hes abt 2 sumit may happen at last minte n ruin is plans probably by is motha.. If n wen she fnds out..N laila will defo let it proceed n mke stys up as usuall..

And if he confesses, what would be Ananya's reaction??
She will be shocked n suprised n may run away afta is profession of lve..

Do u think Ananya recognised his voice?
Yes maybi, bt will defo ave 2 wait n watch..

Do u want her to recognise his voice?
Yeh in awy coz dnt lke seein Nikle upst.. 😭

Do u want her to find out that Dhruvs Patient : Mr Anand Tandon is Nikhil?
Yeh coz den shell regrt wat eva has been sed bwn dem n may understnd wat he wnt n is goin through ..

K hpe dats k Gacella.. 😳

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well...I think the story is progressing well....

i do like to watch a tri-angle love story...it gets very intence and interesting at every moment...especially if the actors are good....

well, Dr Dhruv is excellent and Nikhil too is good....as far as Anu is concerned I still have to like her acting...but i do like her chemistry with Dr Dhruv.

I'm waiting for Dhruv to tell Anu that he loves her...I think the story will take a interesting turn form there.

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

SALAAM!! lolz. hi!

πŸ˜ƒIt's time for our discussion of the week!πŸ˜‰

YAAAY!

Before starting, I would like to thank or sweet Maha for allowing me to do the DOTW!!πŸ‘

THANKYOU MAHA!!

Lets me first give a quick Recap of what happened this week in ELAs...16th -18th july

okidokey!!

The whole Bouquet Confusion:: Laila tries to bring Dhruv-Ananya together, by ordering a bouquet and sending it to Dhruv with a letter included signed with Ananya's name. But as we all know the bouquet created a lot of misunderstandings, first Kiran got it, then Nikhil and then a new one was sent to Dhruv. Nikhil-Dhruv were both excited to meet Ananya.

that was really confusing.. i was kinda hoping for a anu-nikhil reunion but i knew it was almost impossible

Ananya breaks Dhruv's heart: Kiran was very rude and Ananya's mom questioned Ananya,so ananya decided to break dosti with Dhruv- A hurt Dhruv goes away. Then Dhruv finds out abt his mom's behaviour and says sorry to ananya through sms.

AWW!! i thought that was sweet.. i dont even think that our nikhil would do that....

NIkhil's Ankahee confession--Ya rabba::Nikhil gets to know he's almost cured and wanted to tell the whole truth to Ananya, but ananya ignored him and left.A heartbroken Nikhil goes back to the hospital

anu does have a point, but she should listen to the guy.... god.. he's int he hospital for gods sake!!

Dhruv's Love Confession interrupted by Nikhil:: Ananya-Dhruv get stuck at a banjaarey place and renew their friendship. But when Dhruv wanted to confess his love for Ananya, Nikhil calls and send his wishes to Ananya, Dhruv gives the phone to Ananya, Ananya takes the phone and Nikhil says "Hello"....!

yup!! then it freezes.. dum dum dum!!

So now I want to know your views as to what do you think about the various development that happened in the show this week, that's why the discussion of the week!😊

Here's this week's:

Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics

' Triangles – hote hain?? Right?? No couple can ever live happily in serials, separation is inevitable and a new person mostly enters their lives. In Elas we are seeing such a triangle too- Nikhil-Ananya-Dhruv!

god these triangles can go on forever!! even in kasauti, there is still an ongoing triangle, even though a marriage has taking place.. but back to elas.. i sometimes think that in serial triangles, they should add as much romance and comedy as they can, in order to avoid annoyance and frustration which sometimes occurs.. i am kinda betraying anu nik.. cuz i kinda like the dhruv anu duo better... DONT HURT ME ANU NIKHIL FANS!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its ok.. i mean, the serial could do without it, but its okay..

as i said, we can do without it, but i guess a serial has to move on.. i liked the ayesha/anuradha/revenge track better...

nik-anu = 7 dhruv-anu = 8.5

i think that anu and nik are too regular with each other, maybe because they are husband and wife.. but dhruv and anu have some kind of on-screen magic.. if not love, then friendship, but something special for sure!!

'We already know about Laila's plans and scheming to get Dhruv-Ananya hooked up and trying to win Nikhil for herself!

if i was her and i truly luved nikhil, i would try and achieve his happiness which appparently is anu

no.. because in serials the bad guy never ever ever wins..
Dhruv-Ananya together?
!HOOT HOOT! of course... any day!

who do u mean?? laila or anu??
Do u want Laila to succeed in her plans? ( i know the answer on this questionπŸ˜†)

actually.. yes.. i want something different to be shown in serials for once!

another bouquet?? just joking.. probably drugging nikhil or someone..

thats all for now, cuz i have to eat!! thanks for the wonderful questions!!!!!!! cant wait for the next one!

Word Count: 1