punjabihypnotic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
What happened to Sonam and what happened to Nikhil's son? Remember how Nikhil used to say that even if he got better he wouldn't tell Anyana the truth and would stay with his son - what happened to Sonam's lover? and where in the world did Anyana's dad go and the evil step mom?

The creative team to ELAS is not that bright. Every time they need a twist or turn in the serial they add new characters and they drop others - why not go through with a story that is already there before adding more stuff?

This serial is really beginning to annoy me. I hope it ends soon because they have turned and twisted the plot and took things to so many unnecessary directions that if they drag this on any more it will go from a good serial to a boring flop serial. Lets end this soon. Lets reunite Nikhil and Anyana and finally put an end to this whole show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol..The whole story has lot of confusion nw.... 😆 😆 😆
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know they start a storyline and never finish it and it just disappear, it is really annoying and stupid 😡
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whoever makes a new wntry in da drama suddenly will dissapear 😆 . Trust me I have watched too many dramas 2 kno! 😆
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have gone off to la-la land 😆
cheri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let them go 2 hell man..lets enjoy dhruv story LOl
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is only one simple RULE u need to follow when u watch ELAS..
and that is Please Do Not Use Brain!!!!!
cuz when v use brains v get confused.. so its jus better to keep watchin it the way it is then try n talk sense with these creative Heads.. ones without Head
april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabihypnotic

What happened to Sonam and what happened to Nikhil's son?

they went to the moon!! lolz.. i really dont know..

Remember how Nikhil used to say that even if he got better he wouldn't tell Anyana the truth and would stay with his son - what happened to Sonam's lover? and where in the world did Anyana's dad go and the evil step mom?

maybe the creatives decided different after broadcasting that idea..

and the dad.. well he's probably in another serial and doesnt wanna come back due to the importance and popularity of his character.. step mom: i think she's in a ntoher serial too.

The creative team to ELAS is not that bright. Every time they need a twist or turn in the serial they add new characters and they drop others - why not go through with a story that is already there before adding more stuff?
three simple letters.. TRP.. these ratings are what the creative team are looking for and they dont care if they leave one track incomplete because a new story will gain TRP's and high TRP's will mean more money. and thats the reason of the serial for them..

This serial is really beginning to annoy me. I hope it ends soon because they have turned and twisted the plot and took things to so many unnecessary directions that if they drag this on any more it will go from a good serial to a boring flop serial. Lets end this soon. Lets reunite Nikhil and Anyana and finally put an end to this whole show.

agreed!!😉

Word Count: 1