18th July written update

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Starts with the scene Nikhil & Lila are in the car and Nikhil sees Anu on the road so he suddenly stops the car and he is running after Anu and calls her name. Anu turns around and she is shocked to see Nikhil there. Lila is hidden behind a tree and watching them.

Anu tells him "Stop" and don't move from your place. Nikhil tells her "I am your Nikhil" and want to see you and talk to you but Anu screams and angrily says "I don't have a desire to talk to you as you deceived me and not only me also Anushka. Then Nikhil says I love you Annanya and Anu replies yes, I did too and I think sometime too much love is destroying people. And she pulls her car window and drives and Nikhil still runs and keep saying"Annanya listen to me" I'll explain everything to you and why I did all the bad things to you.( a sad song is playing on background)

Nikhil drives back on the road and it shows 2 scenes of Anu & Nik with their past flash backs.

Anu reaches at the place for an inauguration and coincidently Dhurve reaches there too and she goes inside and perform chores and some people are mentioning about Dhruve and Anu's donation for that hospital and they are thanked.

Lila calls one of the guy i mean one of her CHAMCHA) over the hospital to know if Anu & Dhruve are there and he says "yes", they are in there and she is overwhelmed and says. Lila I know your plan never fails and then she plot to take them into some location.

Dhruve & Anu both takes a taxi as they got some issues with their cars and guess what? The taxi driver is the appointed guy from Lila and he is taking them to some where else as he stops the car and make an excuse that the car is broken and they have to stay at that area.

It shows a decorated place for some party of occasion and Dhruve & Anu are walking towards them and they are welcome them. "I think it is the Banjaraan party" there. Some woman comes and take Anu to show her something and there is guy with"long hair like SOOFI comes to Dhruve and tells him that this is the time he can open his heart and expose his love and don't lose the opportunity and something else (sorry could not understand him) any way, he was like predicting his future as he got the feeling that they are (do Premee hain)and he goes back with his group and start singing a "qawali and Aehesta Aehesta the lovley words of the song changes Dhruv's mood and give him courage to rendering his love to Anu. kya bolta hain?? Ezhar-e-Muhabat👏👏

Anu seems very upset and hopeless and she cries and Dhruve goes to her and gives her his handkerchief to wipe her tears and he tells her how much longer your going to carry your burden and as I am a doc and don't lie to me and I am here to help you. Anu says No, doc. I don't have any burden as she swiftly turns and starts laughing and Dhruve seems very happy to see her laughing and as he was talking to himself.

Dhruve this is the right moment and I have to tell her that I love her and he is about to open his word suddenly his cell rings and Nikhil calls him and Dhurve tells him that he is with his date or some one and Nikhil is laughing and tells him to say hello from him and he also wanted to meet her. Dhruve passes his message to Anu and Anu replies the same answer with Hello to him and wanted to meet him. Dhruve insists Anu to talk to Nikhil and as he gives the cell to Anu and Anu holds the phone and Nikhil says Hello... Anu is shocked to hear his voice and it ENDs..

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update!! thanks.. omg.. i hope anu doesnt keep this "i dont give a damn" attitude!!! other wise they'll neva meet!!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx yaar!

oh my god, now ananya didn't listen to Nikhil! but i think, why wouldshe nah> she is so heartbroken, coz of what he did to her before, so it's kinda obvious she would react like this!

I really hope Dhruv never gets the chance to confess his love! so great nikhil called today and i'm really curious to know if she recognised nikhil's voice??

Thx! a must watch epi, which qawali was it? i haven't seen the video yet

Love,
Gracella
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i just saw the video!! i loved the ya rabba scene between anu-nikhil and loved the qawali by kailash kher!!!!
wow dhruv was looking to good! and for the first time, ananya looked pretty 😉
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dhruv was looking good
.when is was not looking good .Grace. He shines.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
better they meet on monday and clear their misunderstanding
girlguju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update, can't wait to see the video
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail