17th July written update

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dhruve and Lila are in the house and he seems very upset about who sent the bouquet of flowers to him? and he tells Lila "what a coincidence isn't it"? Lila! That both of us "Nikhil and I" got the same bouquet of flowers and same address.

D says I don't understand who did it and why? Anxious Lila tells him that she thought he is in love with Anu and D surprisingly looks at her and says what d u mean Lila? then Lila prolong on her lectures... there are some love ends faster it before starts I am very disappointed with you D then Dhruve asks her what do you mean Lila talk openly. Lila tells him as he is a good doc but as far as love and care he is not and finally she tells him about how Kiran insulted Anu's family.

Laila asks Dhruv to apologise to Ananya on behalf of Kiran as she humiliated Ananya's family. Ananya gets an apology SMS from Dhruv.πŸ‘
Anu says that is from Dhruve and she asks her to read his message and Anu reads as I apologize for whatever my mom said to your family and hurt your family.😊

Meera says I knew it was some misunderstanding in between because I don't think like Kiran woman never insult anyone. Anu is confused...and talk to herself she should call him but still she can't figured it out who sent her the bouquet of flowers.😳

Anu calls Dhruve and accidentally Lila picks up and answers.. this is Lila and Anu says to tell D that she called him and Lila says "hold on" he will be any min. Lila starts poisoning Anu by her cruel words and tells her despite you are matured but why you are still arguing over small things.
Lila adds why you don't understand the fact that Nikhil divorced you and it would be better if you forget about him and start your new life with Dhruve and Anu gets frustrated and replies. Lila keeps your opinion and suggestion with you and tells D that I called him.

Anu gets suspicious on Lila as she has scolded her before and she calls the flower shop to inquire about the bouquet and the guy answers some one by name "Anu Sachdev" and Anu angrily tells him how come? I am Anu S. I never called and ordered.

The guy says I am sorry mom. This is a flower shop and we take the orders and deliver to their appointed address and ads "mom" this is a flower shop not a CID police station and hang up the phone.
Anu gets more tensed and lost and says who could have done this to her and ordered flowers on behalf of her.

D's House:

It shows Dhruve is very upset and Kiran asks him to eat some food and he is ignoring to eat and he says "no mom" I might eat in later and I have to go to the clinic and I have to check on some case and also have an operation.

Kiran is talking to Lila about last night argument with D and says Dhruve is still upset with her and she is seeking for Lila's help.

Lila promising Kiran to keep him away from Anu in front of her but as she is talking to herself..says…I am making them to gather and what is the point of my trip to here and when Anu goes to her inauguration "so es safar main do ham- safar meljayegi.. aur mera safar asaan ho jayega" and she looks overjoyed...

Last Scene: the video shows that Anu is walking towards her car and shows Nikhil on the street calls her name and runs after her.

I did not seet the part Nikhil reaches Ananya's place and calls out for her.Ananya is shocked to see Nikhil.

END..πŸ‘

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx yaar for the update!

Okay i just saw my video of elasπŸ˜›

i'm pasting a part from muraweed's update:

after this scene there are some parts which are not in the update:

Laila promising Kiran to keep him away from Anu in front of her but as she is talking to herself..says…I am making them to gather and what is the point of my trip to here and when Anu goes to her inauguration "so es safar main do ham- safar meljayegi.. aur mera safar asaan ho jayega" and she looks overjoyed...
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

These parts were missing in the update:

They show Dhruv coming to meet Nikhil

He asks nikhil how he feels, and nikhil says better, doc, tell me how was ur meeting with her? dhruv thinks i have to keep him happy, he will get cured faster then and so he lies and tells it was great.

Dhruv now asks Nikhil, how was meeting ur wife? nikhil now thinks just the same way dhruv thought before, that druv looks so happy, why would i botehr him with my dukh and so he also lies and tells he had a great time with his wife, coz he met her after a long time!

there was a great dialogue by nikhilπŸ‘: hum dil hazaaron ko dey te hain, lekin pyaar sirf ek se hota hai, dr. isliye us ek ko zindagi se jaana nahin chahiye! |You love that ladki a lot!! Dhruv asks how do u know? nikhil says: ur eyes and they also say that yesterday was not good!

Dhruv says what if i say the same to you? ur day wasn;t good either, nikhil asks how do u know and dhruv says aapki aankhen mr tandon!πŸ˜› nikhil looks shocked! eyes don't lie mr tandon! take care and he leaves

meanwhile they show Laila talking on the phone with Dr Batnagar,
requesting something...

then the screen goes ananya talking with dr bhatnagar, that she can't come to the function and ananya agrees!

Laila comes to nikhil's room(hospital) but nikhil isn't there! nurse tells nikhil called a taxi to bring him to Bandra Carter Road, laila is totally shocked!
coz she knows ananya lives there and thinks is nikhil going to meet ananya?
she runs and stops nikhil from sitting in the taxi and send the taxi back!

she asks nikhil where were u going without telling me..
Nikhil says, sorruy i forgot to tell you, i'm BILKUL theek NOW!! and want to tell ananya the whole truth!
i'm s ure she will forgive me, i can't wait anymore!

Laila tells u don't have to wait, u have me as a dost u will reunite you! they sit in laila's car.

laila is driving and meanwhile nikhil thinks how happy ananya will be! laila is too worried! and the car breaks down!

nikhil says u sit i will drive and he does and says see the car is alright!

then suddenly ananya is shown walking on the road and nikhil spots her and walks behind her, ananya slowly turns and sees him.. shocked!!!

the epi ends there!

i hope maybe this could be added to the update??? πŸ˜‰ maybe you could do muraweed> or Maha/Natasha??

Love,
Gracella

gosh i'm confused now! Anu gets a sms and forgets everything? hhmm

but great that she is getting suspicious abt laila's behaviour πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

hahaha, the flower boy didn;t cal her MOM he said, madam! πŸ˜†
and by the way since when is Nikhil BILKUL THEEK???

so and finally nikhil-ananya will meet πŸ˜‰

LOve,
Gracella πŸ˜‰
Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Thx yaar for the update!

gosh i'm confused now! Anu gets a sms and forgets everything? hhmm

but great that she is getting suspicious abt laila's behaviour πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

hahaha, the flower boy called her MOM?? πŸ˜†

so and finally nikhil-ananya will meet

LOve,
Gracella πŸ˜‰

Rite tho!! they finally guna meet but the great misunderstanding will continue....Thanks 4 updateπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
Nikhil and Anu should meet once and clear their misunderstanding
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx