Where is the story going?

269464 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi everyone

i like to watch elas but now the story seems to be heading in a weird direction i mean before it was nikhil and ananya then all of a sudden came ananyaz dad's other daughter and mom and the old ananya was gone dat was kinda really not cool i liked the old ananya but anyways then sonam and the other guy came and it completely was like wht iz going on?! my mom and i thought its gonna be over soon now i mean we liked the show but u know if its streached real long its not fun anymore i feel they shouldve ended it some time ago wid a nice end so it wud leave a good effect on us but now its so different the story has changed too much but i do admit i like dr.dhruv but the story is having an awful lot of stupid twists n turns

does anybody feel dat way too??

luv

payal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh so much...i feel the same way...this story should've ended long time back..but i guess this time when it ends..it will b for good and it would actually be a good end...hopefuly
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i think when it will end, it will end really good! With Nikhil-Ananya reunion etc and i hope My Dhruv will get someone also in his life!! so we better keep watching and enjoy these episodes 😉 😉

LOve,
Gracella 😉
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenakohli91

oh so much...i feel the same way...this story should've ended long time back..but i guess this time when it ends..it will b for good and it would actually be a good end...hopefuly

hope it's a gud end. soon. no more dragging
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

well i think when it will end, it will end really good! With Nikhil-Ananya reunion etc and i hope My Dhruv will get someone also in his life!! so we better keep watching and enjoy these episodes 😉 😉

LOve,
Gracella 😉

For us its heavens.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well....now since Anu and Nikhil have divorced....Dhruv entered at the perfect time...and with laila's tricks..looks like its easier for dhruv to admit to his love for Anu....

now we have to watch if Anu accepts his love.....

i'm enjoying watching Dhruv...since he's a fab actor....toooog goood!!!!
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this story is goin down da drain!
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still really like watching ELAS a lot! Its gotten really intresting now, but in between it had gotten extremely boring. With the Sonam part 🤢 But now, its better with Dr Dhruv, but I wonder, how far will they stretch it 😕
xpatelx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can tell you in one word where this story is going...nowhere!!
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xpatelx

I can tell you in one word where this story is going...nowhere!!

agree 😕

Word Count: 1