simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i was reading the update for yesterday and it said that meera was talking to biji how anu should get remarried because its so hard for a single mom these days, i mean didnt meera raise anu by herself? She was a single mom as well and she didnt even have a career and anu is running a company... meera is making me mad, she needs to go back to her husband or bring him back because she has toooo much free time in her hands

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know when I was watching yesterday's episode all i was thinking that how can meera say this to anu when she use to date somebody her family never imporve off. She has such double standards.
Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, I think that if Meera said that, it is becasue she very well knows how it is to be a single mom... She has experienced it herself and knows that it is certainly not easy to be a single mom, if you think about it practically... Anu is running a company only because she married a rich man who owned that company... Before she married Nikhal, her family's condition wasn't very good, if you remember... biji used to sell parathas to earn some money... I'm not saying that a single mom can't do anything but it is a fact that it is too hard to take care of your kids and also work... If Meera is thinking that, I think she is completely justified to do so as a concerned mother...
simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha21

Well, I think that if Meera said that, it is becasue she very well knows how it is to be a single mom... She has experienced it herself and knows that it is certainly not easy to be a single mom, if you think about it practically... Anu is running a company only because she married a rich man who owned that company... Before she married Nikhal, her family's condition wasn't very good, if you remember... biji used to sell parathas to earn some money... I'm not saying that a single mom can't do anything but it is a fact that it is too hard to take care of your kids and also work... If Meera is thinking that, I think she is completely justified to do so as a concerned mother...

---after reading your post, i agree.. i didnt think about all those other things.. 😃
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i think she has double standards...shes a mother and wants the best for her daughter and her granddaughter...she doesnt want her daughter to go through what she had to go through... i mean she is ruining her daughter's life...anu is only nikhil's...and she wants her to get married again.... 😡