TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey ELAS- lovers!๐Ÿ˜‰

• I don't understand! Laila ordered one bouquet with the letter, it was delivered at Dhruv's house, kiran said the butler to throw it away. Then at the hospital Nikhil sees the Bouqet with letter( it was the same bouqet???)

• Is dhruvs house then next to the hospital???Maybe i missed that?? why would the butler come to the hospital to throw away the bouqet, isn't that weird??????๐Ÿ˜†

• And how come Nikhil doesn't even recognise his wife's handwriting?? i mean he should have known nah ,that ananya didn't write the letter??? why would she end with Tumhari, Ananya Sachdev??

• Nikhil heard he is cured for 50% and he has already forgotten all those things he said to Ananya and went to meet her, after reading one letter??๐Ÿ˜†

It would have been so cool if both men were in Black, it would have given a greater effect๐Ÿ˜‰ what say?? haiiiii they were so handsome!! It's a treat to watch them both, Cezanne and Shakti!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyways do comment.....๐Ÿ˜›

Love,
Gracella๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

<span>Hey ELAS- lovers!๐Ÿ˜‰</span><ul>

• I don't understand! Laila ordered one bouquet with the letter, it was delivered at Dhruv's house, kiran said the butler to throw it away. Then at the hospital Nikhil sees the Bouqet with letter( it was the same bouqet???)
  • <br><ul>
  • Is dhruvs house then next to the hospital???Maybe i missed that?? why would the butler come to the hospital to throw away the bouqet, isn't that weird??????๐Ÿ˜†
  • <br><ul>
  • And how come Nikhil doesn't even recognise his wife's handwriting?? i mean he should have known nah ,that ananya didn't write the letter??? why would she end with Tumhari, Ananya Sachdev??
  • <ul>
  • Nikhil heard he is cured for 50% and he has already forgotten all those things he said to Ananya and went to meet her, after reading one letter??๐Ÿ˜†
  • <br><span>It would have been so cool if both men were in Black, it would have given a greater effect</span><span> what say?? haiiiii they were so handsome!! It's a treat to watch them both, Cezanne and Shakti!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ</span><br><br><span>Anyways do comment.....๐Ÿ˜›</span><br><br><span>Love,</span><br><span>Gracella</span>

dr druv's clinic's attached to his house. laila commented on that when she 1st met dr druv. the florist mixed the cards while sending nikhil a bouquet. laila had ordered another bouquet to be sent to nikhil from her. that's why she was upset when she saw the card on nik's bouquet. the men looked handsome. dr wld look gr8t in a black shirt black suit as nik wore a white shirt suit. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    cheri thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    This show ELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS ๐Ÿ˜†
    kothra thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    There is so much confusion is the serial nw ๐Ÿ˜†
    simi1295 thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    I get so lost watching this show.. why doesnt nick just go to anu now since he is 50% better and tell her the truth, or did he go meet her to tell her everything?
    angelicsmile thumbnail
    lol u hav a point there... but remember dhruv has converted a part of his house into hospital.. the butler must hav thought that these flowers r really gud so he thot of giving it to nick instead of throwin them away..
    but u r rite.. y would anu write tumhari ananya sachdev to nick.. he got soo much over joyed havin seen that bouquet and the letter that he totally forgot wat he was readin..

but wat i was wonderin was that nick read the letter first, then the butler took it away and on his way dhruv saw it. y would butler take it away if he wanted to give it to nick..
    n if he took it away..(thats when dhruv read it) y would he bring it back to nicks room cuz laila found it in nicks room..

p.s. u r rite bout them both wearin black.. it could hav given more effects..
    it certainly is a treat to watch them both together..
    both of them looked hottttt yesterday๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Edited by miss17 - 17 years ago
    TrustYourSelf thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: miss17

lol u hav a point there... but remember dhruv has converted a part of his house into hospital.. the butler must hav thought that these flowers r really gud so he thot of giving it to nick instead of throwin them away..
    but u r rite.. y would anu write tumhari ananya sachdev to nick.. he got soo much over joyed havin seen that bouquet and the letter that he totally forgot wat he was readin..

I guess you are right mansi , he was indeed too excited, bechara nikhil๐Ÿ˜†

but wat i was wonderin was that nick read the letter first, then the butler took it away and on his way dhruv saw it. y would butler take it away if he wanted to give it to nick..
    n if he took it away..(thats when dhruv read it) y would he bring it back to nicks room cuz laila found it in nicks room..

ohh wait i saw laila ordered a new bouqet, so a new letter was included, and ordered to deliver it personally, so the delivery boy came with it and argued with the nirse and jsu tthen dhruv came out of his cabin asnd aksed what was happening??? was it the same letter?? oh i guess i missed that part then

p.s. u r rite bout them both wearin black.. it could hav given more effects..
    it certainly is a treat to watch them both together..
    both of them looked hottttt yesterday๐Ÿ˜ณ

yep too hot to handle!!!๐Ÿ‘

I've replied on the bits in black-bold with red-bold๐Ÿ˜‰

LOve,
    Gracella
    Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
    angelicsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

I've replied on the bits in black-bold with red-bold๐Ÿ˜‰

LOve,
    Gracella

ohhh i didnt know laila ordered a new bouquet..
    i guess i missed that part then.. i was watchin n cookin at d same time so may b i missed that bit out.. no wonder i was so confused..lol๐Ÿ˜†
    i get wat u mean now.. thanks.. my confusion is cleared.. i think Laila did send the new bouquet.. now it makes sense y both of them got to see bouquet and the letter๐Ÿ˜ƒ