smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

ELAS UPDATE: July 11, 2007

Nikhil and Dhruv go to meet Anu.

So Anu tells Dhruv that they can never meet again, or be friends anymore. Dhruv is sad and leaves. Kiran thanks Liala for successfully preventing Anu and Dhruv from getting close.She tells her that there's no way that she would want her son to marry some divorced girl. Laila thinks to herself that her plan was unsuccessful, but puts up an act that she is all on Kiran's side. She tells her that she knows that Anu can't be trusted and now Dhruv and Anu shall never meet. Yet in her head, she thinks that she will do anything to make sure that they do get close. Kiran tells Laila that she is already considering another girl for Dhruv and already has acquainted with the family. And that hopefully, a marriage will occur soon. Dhruv walks in the house, all upset. Kiran asks Dhruv if he went to go meet that Anu. Dhruv is stiff, and tells her that no, he didn't go meet her. And leaves from there. Laila says to herself that she'll make sure that they DO meet, and there will certainally be a wedding, infact two. One of Dhruv and Ananya, and one of hers and Nikhil's. Meera and Amma are discussing the problems regarding Anu and how people are starting to talk about her single life, and how she should settle down with someone new, and get married. Anu walks in overhearing this, and tells them that she is fine the way she is, and that she doesn't need anyone to be with, she's got Anushka. She tells them that in order to save accusations shooting at her and her family, she will not marry anyone, or even become friends with them. Amma and Meera are upset to hear this. Nikhil is laying in the hospital, and Dhruv comes in with the results, telling him that he is progressing day by day. Dhruv tells Nikhil that he is 50% cured, and Nikhil thanks him. Dhruv tells Nikhil that in order to confirm his results, he'll need to meet his family, or his wife. Nikhil, thinking that Dhruv knows the truth, has the picture frame of his family in his hand, and tells him that he'll love for him to meet his family. Laila is seeing all of this wrecklessly, and runs into the room, intrupting Nikhil from showing Dhruv the frame. She makes up and excuse that he must get cured first, and then show family. She distracts the two, and the topic switches. Laila continues to make plans to bring and decides that she'll send a bouquet. She calls up the florist and tells them to send a bouqet to Dhruv Mehra, and tells them to write a message from Anu, saying that the their past drifted them apart, but they must move on and start a new beginning. She continues to say some more, but it's in mute. Laila smirks to herself saying that her plan will be successful, and Nikhil will be hers. The flowers are delivered, and the servent picks them up and brings them to the house. Kiran sees this and asks who they're for and from. The servent tells Kiran that they are for Dhruv. Kiran takes the bouquet and looks at the letter placed on it. The letter is signed Ananya Sachdev. Kiran gets annoyed and starts yelling outloud in frustration that this Anu never gives up. She orders the servent to take the bouquet and throw it outside. Nikhil is in his room shaving (this scene was kinda random. Him shaving. I guess they wanted to show it so people won't be like, wait, how did he shave??), and the servent comes in with the discarded bouquet and places it on his bed. Nikhil cuts himself while shaving and tells the servent to go get a nurse. The nurse comes rushing in and helps him clean his cut. After he's shaved, NIkhil turns around and sees the bouquet. He reads it, and its the letter that was meant for Dhruv. Nikhil is excited to see this. Laila asks the servant if a bouquet was delivered. The servant tells Laila that is was, but Kiran made him throw it out. Laila gets aggrevated at Kiran Massi, and calls up the florist again, DEMANDING them to deliver a NEW bouquet DIRECTLY at Mr. Dhruv Mehra. Laila smirks hoping that her plan will work, and while Dhruv is visiting Anu, she'll be visiting Nikhil. The florist/servant comes with a new bouquet and is looking for the doctor, the nurse asks him what is going on and he tells her that he must deliver the bouquet directly to Dr. Dhruv Mehra. While they are discussing this, Dhruv himself comes out of the room and asks what is going on. The nurse tells him that this florist wanted to deliver a bouqet directly to him. Dhruv takes the note from the bouquet and reads it. It's the note that Nikhil recieved too. He reads it and smiles. He thanks the florist and leaves. They show Nikhil getting ready and looking all snazzy, wearing a nice white silk collar shirt, and a black suit, all clean shaven and hair fixed. He is ready to go meet Anu. Dhruv is walking on his way to meet Anu himself. Both Nikhil and Dhruv are walking and they run into eachother. Dhruv asks Nikhil as to where he's going, and Nikhil tells him that he has to go somewhere important so he'll be gone for a few hours, and he just came to ask him for permission. (Why ask when you were already ready and set to go? Makes no sense!) Dhruv tells him that of course he can go, and that he'll give him a ride. Nikhil tells him that he's thankful, but their destinations are different. They leave their seperate ways. Laila goes to Nikhil's room and sees that he's not there. She asks the nurse where he is, and she tells him that he went to go meet someone by Dr. Dhruv's permission. Laila is confused and sees that the original bouqet meant to be delivered to Dhruv, is on his bed. Laila is frustrated and shocked to see that Nikhil too, went to go visit ANU. They show Dhruv getting to the restaraunt and out of his car. He enters. Then they show Nikhil getting out of a taxi. They both are in the restaraunt. Anu is talking to some clients and thanking them for their time. She gets up to leave. They show Dhruv walking down a hall, and Nikhil walking down another hall. They keep switching the scenes of the 3 walking down the hallway. Just then, Dhruv reaches the end of the hall, and Nikhil reaches another, and Anu comes out of the room. They show it in such a way, that Anu is in the middle, and Nikhil and Dhruv are on her side, but it is unsure as to whether or not the 3 have seen eachother yet.
  • END

Comments: Well, I'm back! Sorry guys, I haven't updated in sooo long. I have been caught on several things, such as working and what not, and finally got a chance to update now. I wanted to do is sooner, but I've been really busy. I think Wednesdays will be the best day for me to update until the end of July, but I will try my best!! Anyways, great episode! Nikhil looked VERYYY handsomeeee in his black suit, and I am excited to see what will happen...I'm sure there will be another twist, preventing the 3 from encountering eachother. But we'll see! Not much of Anu today, the episode mainly focused on Laila and her schemes! Have a great ELAS-FREE WEEKEND!!!!

Rating: 4/5

Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the great update Mavra! Double treat today, muraweed also updated!!
well sounds like a cool epi, i mean cut the laila scenes and thinking of Nikhil and Dhruv both on their way to meet Anu!!
wow that last secne is def a must watch scene!!!

Oh we'll have to wait for Monday!!!!!!

thx again!
Love,
Gracella
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they will not meet cause laila just arrived back in elas 😛 . it can't be elas writers will make it so easy that they meet.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful update
i think this serial should end soon
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear 👏 👏

Love,
Andro 👏
girlguju thumbnail