11th July written update... read it

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Anu is in her office and D walks in angry roaring at her saying Why she didnt pick up his call? An says whatever happened last night should be forgotten and D asks why she ignores him. An replies by saying there are few things that cant be discussed because it is too personal and she also said she didnt even want a friendship between the two.
D's house:

D comes in angry and his mother asks if he went to go see Ann and that could be the reason why he is soo upset. D ignores his mother and she smirks at the fact that D didnt meet Ann. Kiran tells D that Ann is not worth it and should forget about her.
K thanks Lila for whatever she did to D and Ann. K is confused on why An rejected D. K tells Lila that she is going to call up a family she knows to set up a marriage for her son and Lila is not happy because she doesnt want D to get married to somebody else. In her monologue, she says there will be a marriage for D but with Annu, and her with Nihk.
Annu's house:
Meera and Amma are talking about Anu getting remarried. She still is young and has alot of time and cant live single in this society. Annu comes in the house at that moment and overhears their conversation and tells them she is not going to get remarried due to the fact she got hurt really bad on her last marriage.
Hospital:
Dr. D tells Nihk that he can meet his family now and he is ecstatic to hear that he is 50% healthy according to his test results. Nihk is holding his family album and he is about to show D his family and Lila swiftly comes out of nowhere and snatches the frame from Nihk's hand. D and leaves to go on checking other patients.
D's house:
K's relatives came from London and asks Lila to buy a nice gift for them. Lila calls annu's office and receptionist says she has gone to a meeting at some location and gives the address to Lila. Lila being deceptive, calls the flower shop orders to bouquet to deliver to D with a note. on the note is written, "i tried to forget about my past and think about my future"
The door rings and the deliveryman gives the flowers to K and she reads the note and throws it away because it was from Anu. At the same time, it shows Nihk receives a flower bouquet from anu to meet with her and he is excited after reading the note.

Lila realizes that K threw away the bouquet and reorders the flowers again and emphasize to hand it to D himself this time. When he receives it, he ends up dressing up and ready to go meet her and as he was about to leave, he gets stopped by Lila and she teases him about meeting Anu.

Hospital:

Nihk goes to see Dr. D to ask permission to leave the hospital and D lets him leave and even offers him a ride to his destination. Nihk refuses because he believes they were both going on seperate directions.
Anu is finished with her business meeting and is shown her leaving the office. And as she is walking down the hallway, it shows both Nihk and D are walking in the hallway at opposite ends. You see Nihk coming in from the right side of the hallway and D coming in from the left side and Anu coming in from the middle.The show ends when Nihk and D confront each other at the intersection of the hallway but Anu has still not been seen.

THE END.
👏👏
Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruxil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool!!!! I hope they meet cauz im gonna
be so pissed if they don't. nddd Thanzzz
for the update. OMGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait till monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Looks interesting. 😊
Sulman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wounder what will happen next

Thanx
rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is a regular update needed or is this sufficient? 😊
murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is not much that happened on tonight's episode.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the great update

well sounds like a cool epi, i mean cut the laila scenes and thinking of Nikhil and Dhruv both on their way to meet Anu!!
wow that last secne is def a must watch scene!!!

Oh we'll have to wait for Monday!!!!!!

thx again!
Love,
Gracella
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update. i watched the episode. let me add :
1. dr druv & nik meet outside niks room dr druv sees nik dressed. nik asks dr for permission to go out. dr says can i drop u . nik says r destination is diff. they leave seperately. then they show dr enter the hotel annaya is at in his car. a min l8tr nik enter the same hotel in a cab.
2. laila goes to nikhils room searching for him. the nurse tells her that he went out with dr druv's permission. laila sees the note on the bouquet she had sent to nik . the florist sent the same note that had to be addressed to dr druv. so laila was real upset thinking of the blunder & thinking now nik will meet ananya.
3. ananya looks right & left . sees them both. then the show ends. they show ananya's head go right & left.