Ek Kahani lady villains ki

belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This story has all female villains except Veer. First Tulika, Laila, Karishma Tanna and her mom, Sonam episode and now again laila and Dhruv's mom. First Nikhil and Anu's family has hard time to recognize her and now Laila came from no where and know everything about new Ananya. I stopped watching long time ago, just reading updates from this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yah laila knows all about anu because when this show first started she was in it...after nikhil for his money....thats how she knows ananya so well....
belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But how she recognise Ananya with different face?
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont know but maybe she heard it somewhere or she came with full preparation just for Nikhil 😆 to get them both apart from each other
shefali1018 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I had stoped since last week after a week I'm actually reading the update after a week as there's not much going on just villians are playing so you are not missing too much either.
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya so true
btw way is she behind nicks money..
hasnt she got enough..
she looks very well off and also she is dhruvs cousin so i dun think she would hav ne money probs..
also i heard her say to dhruv that she knows one amit tondon who is her husbands friend.. does she hav a husband?? i mean is she married??
if so then y is she after nick..
i m kindda confused 😕