murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

In the Car:

As Dr. Druv takes drunken Ananya from the party, they get stopped by a policeman. The police ask them what they are doing this late at night. They don't look like husband and wife. The police take them to the police station.

Druv's House:

Laila is telling Druv's mom that she gave the girls money to tell bad things about Ananya to Dhurv. But all her plan went down the drain. Dhruv's mother says that she invited laila here to break up Dhruv and Ananya. Dhurv can't get married to a divorcee at any cost. Just then the phone rings. It's Dhruv. He is calling from the police station. He tells her not to worry. He will call Mr. Singh and everything will be alright. Anu is with him. Dhurv's Mom is so upset with Anu and says since this Anu has come into my son's life everything has gone haywire for him. She asks Laila to take things more seriously. Laila has a plan. She has Anu's cell phone which Anu had accidentally left at the party. She smiles wickedly.

Anu's House:

Anu's Mom is worried and telling asking Amma why Anu has not come home yet. She calls Anu's phone. Of course, Dhurv's Mom picks up the phone. Anu's Mom is surprised that it's not Anu and she asks to speak to anu. Dhruv's Mom tells her that Anu is in the hospital. Anu's Mom is confused.

Police Station:

Dhruv Mr. Singh and asks him to talk to the police officers. The officers apologize to Dhruvd both he and Anu are set free. They show Ana's Mom taking a taxi and going somewhere.

Hospital:

Nikhil is thinking about how he saw Anu and wakes up from his bed all shaken. Laila comes and says the it was not Anu. This is his imagination because he is taking medicine. She asks him to rest. She thinks aloud that she is going to wipe Anu's name from Nikhils heart and mind forever.

Anu's House:

Anu is coming home. She is thinking about Dhruv. Anuskha is crying. She goes to her when Amma comes and asks her where she was. She says she was stuck somewhere. Amma asks her about he phone call. Anu acts surprised. Amma tells her that her Mom has gone to the police station as someone who answered the phone told her that. Mom comes home and is worried about Anu when she sees Anu she is asking her what kind of relationship is between Dhruve and her as she adds in our society they don't believe friendship between a young man with a divorced woman and it is not acceptable. Ananya apologises. Meera suggests she should remarry.

Dhruv House:

Lila walks in towards Dhruv and tells him what is up handsome?? You are looking so sad. Perhaps you didn't talk to Annanya and Dhruv replies, Yes, I could not talk to her as I cannot locate her and I called her office and her house and she is not answering my calls. Dhruv goes to his office and sees her there and tells her Annanya sachdev you are in here and he wants to know the reason why she didn't answered his calls. Anu tells him she cannot discuss her personal issues to him why? And Ananya tells Dhruv that she cant be friends with him any more. Dhruv is stunned.

END…

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 awesome update..... πŸ‘
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the awesome update.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bansari7 - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the update! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I really don't get ananya, now again she will ignore Dhruv! Confused woman!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why were they arrested, for driving late at night?? πŸ˜• so what if they arn't husband and wife, is it against the law to go out with friends at night? πŸ˜•
Hey thanks for the lovely update 😊