rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
*Guys, this is my first time ever writing an update, so please bear with me. It's harder than it looks! 😉 If there's a different way you'd like me to update, please let me know, ok? 😛 Thanks everyone! 😃*

AT THE PARTY
Ananya is standing looking confused, when Laila walks up and says, "Lagta hai aap kisi ko doond rahi hai. Kya mein aapki madat karsakti hoon?" Ananya says, "Laila?" Laila says, "You know me? Have we met before?" Suddenly Dhruv comes, and introduces Laila as his cousin to Ananya, and also says that Ananya is the owner of Front Page Publication. Ananya tells Dhruv that she wants to speak with me, but Dhruv excuses himself and leaves.

Laila turns to Ananya again and says, "Front Page Publication? I thought Nikhil was the owner of that." Ananya says, "Yes, Nikhil used to be the owner, but now I am the new owner." Laila comments that she is still confused to why Ananya's face looks so different. Ananya tells her of how she had an accident and had to do plastic surgery.

Dhruv comes and Ananya apologizes to him, and he smilies and asks Ananya to come to the dance floor and dance. Suddenly a girl interrupts Dhruv and asks him for a dance, and Dhruv agrees and goes with her. Meanwhile, Ananya is standing there, just smiling.

*The song "Aaj Ki Raat" from Don is playing in the background*

Laila is shown in the distance, and she calls a server. Offering him money, she tells him to offer Ananya a drink with a mixed drug in it. The server comes up to Ananya and offers a drink. Ananya declines at first by saying that she doesn't drink alcohol, but the waiter insists it is juice, so she takes it and starts drinking. Soon, she starts to feel a little woozy and light headed, and Laila is smiling at what she has done.

Dhruv notices her feeling lightheaded and asks her, "Are you okay?". Ananya replies that she is fine. Then a man interrupts and asks to speak with Dhruv, and Dhruv tells Ananya that he will be right back, and leaves.

Laila goes to Ananya and asks, "You and Nikhil are always together and parties and events - what happened today? Oh, well I guess this happens after some time passes in the marriage, and interest is lost." Anu retorts back that she and Nikhil have divorced. Laila has an evil expression on her face as she says, "I knew this would happen. Itni ameer murga ko phasaya, aur usko chor liya. I knew poor Nikhil would get a dhoka....you are his life, you know." Meanwhile, Anu remembers scenes of Nikhil screaming at her, and saying that Sonam is his life now.

Dhruv comes to Ananya, and they start to dance together. He is happily looking at her, but Ananya appears to still feel lightheaded. Suddenly she looks at Dhruv and imagines that he is Nikhil ,and lets go feeling shocked. Dhruv is surprised at her behavior. Ananya apologizes and says "I'm sorry. I am feeling a little dizzy, can you tell me where the washroom is?" Dhruv points and says, "It is over there. Are you sure you can go there alone?" Ananya says that she is fine and on her way, takes a glass of juice. Meanwhile, Dhruv gets a phone calls and leaves to go outside.

Laila suddenly comes in Ananya's path and says, "Ananya? What a coincidence ki hum phir mile. Perhaps because of some answered questions. For example, why did you leave Nikhil? Poor him...he never recognized the real Ananya. You are a bewafaa and-" Anu screams, "Shut Up!! I am not bewafaa, Nikhil is! I do not love Nikhil anymore, I HATE him!" and leaves.
Dhruv comes through the doors, and comes to Laila, "Laila, what happened? Why did Ananya leave like that?" Laila replies, "She is not feeling right. Why don't you go to her so that she does not do something bad in her state of mind." Dhruv goes to follow Ananya. Meanwhile Laila thinks, "Good, Dhruv will go to Ananya and she will cry on his shoulder, and take his support. Meanwhile, I will have Nikhil."

AT THE HOSPITAL CORRIDOR
Ananya is walking slowly in the corridor outside Nikhil's room, feeling very dizzy. She is at the end of the hallway. Meanwhile Nikhil is in his bed and (wind blowing) as if he can feel Ananya's presence, gets up and walks out. He turns and sees Ananya at the end of the hall, but her back is facing him. "Ananya?" he thinks, "What is she doing here?" Ananya is clutching to the wall with one hand, feeling very distressed. Nikhil is starting to walk towards her, when Laila comes and tries to take Nikhil back to his room. Nikhil starts to protest, but Laila urges him, and by the time Nikhil gets to his room, Ananya has left.

NIKHIL'S ROOM
Nikhil is trying to explain to Laila that he say Ananya, but Laila interrupts, asking him that how Ananya could be there right now. Nikhil replies that "Meri Aankhen kabhi dhoka nahin kaati".

IN HOSPITAL CORRIDOR
Nikhil walks out, but doesn't see any sign of Ananya. A nurse comes, and Nikhil asks her, "Where is Ananya? I just saw her!" The nurse says that no one is here, and the doctor has prescribed you sleeping pills. Nikhil tries to disagree, but the nurse repeats that Ananya did not come. Laila tells the nurse to go, and tells Nikhil she needs to talk with him in his room.

OUTSIDE IN DHRUV'S CAR
Dhruv takes a very dizzy Ananya to her car, and helps her get in. He gets in the car himself, and drives off. Dhruv's mom sees them in her own car, and wonders why they are together.

NIKHIL'S ROOM
Laila asks Nikhil, "Even if Ananya was there, tum usse kyun milna chahte ho? If you do, then she will know the truth! All your hard work would be ruined for nothing." Nikhil says, "You are right, thanks for stopping me. Now even if I see Ananya, I will not meet her." Laila smiles and bids Nikhil good-night, and he does too. Laila has an evil expression on her face as she leaves.

DHRUV'S CAR
Dhruv and Ananya are in the car, and it is raining heavily. Ananya starts to have tears in her eyes as she remembers her encounters with Nikhil, and what Laila had to said to her. Dhruv looks at her and says, "Kya baat hai Ananya? Why are you crying?" Ananya breaks down, and cries, "Am I that bad of a person?" Dhruv says that she is a very good person, but people take fida of her goodness. Ananya looks at Dhruv and say that only he understands her - even more than did Nikhil did (and imagines Nikhils' face on Dhruv's). Dhruv sweetly says, "Forget these bad memories that only give hurt...main hoon na...I understand." Ananya agrees, and leans on his shoulder. Dhruv is shocked at her sudden display of affection, as Ananya continues to hold onto his arm.

Edited by rwishka17 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ritu, that was awesomeee!! 😃 👏 👏 great update!! so detailed!! keep it up!! 😉 👏 👏
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GReat update dear|!! Thanks a lot, coz I was kinda unable to update today 😕 , my pc's crashed, so haven;t seen the video yet 😕
Great u could! 😛

OH my god!! there goes my prediction!! whwat a turn!! dhruv easily forgave her and ananaya is clinging onto him, imagining Nikhil! oh my poor Dhruv, he will be so hurt!!! 😭

Laila!!!! 😡 😡 😡

Thx again!!
LOve,
Gracella
monri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the great update
smyna thumbnail
Thnx a lot.. very good update!!
E~Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
more crap , time wasting and drama
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update. Yeah, writing updates does take time and hard work.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great n lovely update 😛 ..........I really appreciate ur hard work...... 👏
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ritu! I know its late but I didnt get the chance to read it earlier because of my dentist and such I told you! It was amaziing! Very detailed, like I was actually watching it. Awsome job! 👏 👏 👏