* Predict Monday's Episode! *

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends!

Don't u think Elas section is kinda inactive in weekends? So i thought why not getting kinda active by predicting Monday's episode?πŸ˜‰

What say?

What will happen according to you in MOnday 9th july episode?

- Will Ananya apologise to Dhruv?

- Will Dhruv forgive her and forget ananya's ilzaam easily?

- What is Laila's next plan?

- Will Nikhil-Ananya meet?

Okay put ur thinking caps on!πŸ˜›

And feel free to add more predictionsπŸ˜‰

Love,

GracellaπŸ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Okay let me start then! πŸ˜›

I think Ananya will apologise to Dhruv coz she heard that convo between the girls and knows now that dhruv was not at all at fault!

I don't think he will forget and forgive so easily! Coz i think he's so disappointed in Ananya after that ilzaam, that he might behave like before again! Maybe Ananya has to send him flowers too to patao him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I guess she will tell dhruv to forgive ananya and forget everything what happened and renew the friendship, otherwise how will her plan succeed? πŸ˜•

Not yet i think, after some weeks maybe......

Love,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice! Okay, so here's what I think will happen...

Yeah, she will, but probably in a formal, slick manner. I doubt she will fall to his feet and beg for forgiveness, but she probably try to convince him to forgive her, but in an indirect way. If not, they'll probably get into another mini argument, but Anu will most likely feel guilty for shooting the false accusation at him.

Not too easily. Knowing him, he'll probably twist the game around a bit and make her feel even MORE guilty. But probably not for long. After a little bit, he'll eventually forgive her. I'm sure.

I'm sure she'll try her best to prevent Anu and Nikhil from meeting. That means delay of interview. She'll also try to push Dhruv and Ananya together. Good or Bad? I still haven't decided yet. I like Nikhil and Dhruv both. I feel bad for him! In the meantime, Nikhil and Anu will probably get a little closer, but she'll be the wall between the two. Dhruv's mom will try her best to pull Dhruv and Anu away, but will probably be unsucessful.

They'll probably meet. Maybe after 20 years, like most soaps. And maybe after manyyy twists and turns. I'm guessing that if they do meet, it'll probably be when/if Anu and Dhruv's relationship proceeds further. Maybe if Anu starts liking Dhruv a bit? That wouldn't be good! Or maybe if Anu and Dhruv start to marry? Perhaps occasionally, they will run into each other, but it will be bitter. Anu finding out the truth? NOT TOO SOON! That's just impossible!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Thanks Maha! 😳

and Mavra u are so funny! After 20 years??? what!!! do u think it'll take so long to cure Nikhil πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and i also think it will happen when she is about to get engaged or married to Dhruv, so like in other soaps and nikhil will come as Dhruv's friend to meet his Bhabhi ji....... oh that will be too sad!
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gracella

Thanks Maha! 😳

and Mavra u are so funny! After 20 years??? what!!! do u think it'll take so long to cure Nikhil πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and i also think it will happen when she is about to get engaged or married to Dhruv, so like in other soaps and nikhil will come as Dhruv's friend to meet his Bhabhi ji....... oh that will be too sad!

Ha, well most soaps always last for "20 Years"
And oh my goodness! What if that really did happen?? Where he'd have to meet his bhabhi jee? WOW that would suck soooo much!!
Hopefully Nikhil and Anu will reunite before that even happens!
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah..ananya will apologise to dhruv and Dhrunv will forgive her since she forgave him too...Well...laila wants ananya and dhruv to be together so she could be with nikhil...nikhil and ananya will meet but not now...after a while
Nikasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think anu will apologize! Dhruv will forgive her but may not forget her inzaam. try 2 keep nicks in her control and bring Dr dhruv and anu together. im not sure anu and nikhil will meet just yet! lailas plan maybe 2 prevent the interview
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Nice one Gracella.

What will happen according to you in MOnday 9th july episode?

I think Laila will help Anu with all that Dhruv matter and help him to forgive her.

Ofcourse she will,

yah, maybe, but I think Laila will say a lot of things to Dhruv like it was not Anu's mistake and she really want to say sorry. And I think Dhruv will forgive her

That Nikhil forgets Anu and loves her and to show Nikhil that Anu is over him and only loves Dhruv.

Yah I think Nikhil will meet Anu when she is with Dhruv..

This was all from meπŸ˜‰

kkurt5 thumbnail
Answers
- What will happen according to you in MOnday 9th july episode? Laila will meet with Ananya Sachdev and act all surprised.

- Will Ananya apologise to Dhruv? Yea, but if I know Dhruv, he won't take it well.

- Will Dhruv forgive her and forget Ananya's ilzaam easily? Exactly my point in above question. He won't take it well and will act like he acted before her advice

- What is Laila's next plan? To bring Dhruv and Ananya together.

- Will Nikhil-Ananya meet? Maybe, when we're all senior citizens. No, I doubt that. Probably after we're dead. No, I'm still not sure. 😑
kkurt5 thumbnail
btw, I haven't seen the episode yet, I live in America so it will come in 1 hour.