Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet/Dhruv Anu

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Yeah i thought came into my mind tht Dhruv and Anu chemistry is very much like the hero and heroine of Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice"Mr.Darcy is a tall , handsome ,rich and extremely proud man and so is Dhruv๐Ÿ˜ณ,Elizabeth Bannet, is a woman who is bold, attractive and too straight forward and is never afraid of speaking the truth and so as Ananya,but Mr.Darcy slowly falls for Elizabeth and vice versa, getting through a lot of conflicts and fights,and some misunderstandings created by the negetive ones๐Ÿคข but atlast they end up on marriying each other๐Ÿ˜ณ.Here we can also see not the same but a little same situation here, Dhruv and Anu are still and will go through some more conflicts and misunderstandings but dunno, on what they will end up on.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

MALEKA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Still Prerna roaming around Cezz. ohh. Wait while untill we get used to Dr. Dhruv.
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful comparison Maleka. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I see it now they do share that kind of relationship but Anu cannot marry him or else Nikhil will be devastated.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ah Maleka, good one, i liked Mr darcy ๐Ÿ˜ณ and i love Dr.Dhruv! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘ !

But seriously i think he was falling too soon for her, good this laila came and created misunderstandings, coz i was thinking Dr. Dhruv changed too fast from Arrogant to Friendly ๐Ÿ˜‰
And i sooo hope he will not get married to Ananya
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya ur rite gud observation! ๐Ÿ‘