Highlights: ELAS 4th july!

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey friends, i'm back with the highlights of 4th july episode, sorry for the delay!๐Ÿ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

Highlights:

• The episode starts with Dhruv entering his cabin and he sees someone sitting in his chair, so he says: "Sorry?" and Laila turns towards him and says "HI handsome๐Ÿ˜ณ" and they hug.
  • She asks him if it's a lovely surprise and he says of course. then she says u do't come to US so i came. Dhruv said he can't ge tfursath from a patient so he couldn't come. Then Laila wanted to know if the patient was that beautiful, he says patient is a man, so then they have a funny moment as she thinks he might be.. u know gay or something๐Ÿ˜† Then they leave to have dinner at his House
  • At dining table Dhruvs mom asks why are u eating so less, how will u work for me. dhruv wants to know if his mom called her over and laila says no and wants to know the patients name. Dhruv said Anand Tandon. Laila says she knew a Mr tandon, who was her husband's friend, who loved his wife, but his wife was a bad woman. She wants to meet the person and dhruv tells he will take her the next morning to meet Mr Tandon. Laila thinks "i've met him and have to settle some hisaab with him!"

• next morning they are at the clinique and she sees Nikhil and tells Dhruv this is the same anand i know, dhruv says let's meet him then , she stops him and says i will meet him but not as ur cousin but as his friend, maybe he will tell me abt his family. Dhruv agrees and laila says please dhruv don't ask Anand anything abt his past i will discover and tell you! dhruv agrees and leaves.

• Nikhil is talking to the photoframe of ananya and says i so want to meet you but can;t. Laila enters and nikhil is shocked to see her, she says "i'm here ur sukh dukh ka saathi, why are u here, why have u changed ur name, where is ur wife???" etc etc
  • Nikhil tells her the whole story.. flasbacks are shown and he asks her not to tell ananya anything.. please promise. laila assures him. Laila thinks this time i will get you Nikhil, i will do anything!
  • Dhruvs mom is angry at laila coz she told dhruv to throw a party and call ananya also! Ananya has refused but laila tells you will bring annaya, we will bring dhruv and ananya kareeb and then we will separate them forever, only you can do it coz u know her family..
  • Dhruvs mom meets ananya's family and tells there is a satsang come over, now ananya calls dhruv and tells she is free now coz anuskha will go with her mom to a satsang. dhruv is happy to hear!
  • at the party laila disappears and dhruv goes to search her.
  • Ananya hears some women talking about ananya and dhruv, they are saying dhruv will make ananya badnaam! he has no cousin. Ananya is so pissed and asks dhruv abt the cousin then Ananya gets really angry at druv and leaves the party. Dhruv is also pissed and tells her what a ghatya ilzaam!!! But i will not say anything to you! and says Goodbye Ms Ananya! and leaves Dhruvs mom is so glad to hear this!
  • Laila and dhruvs mom are happy but now ananya hears that the girls were lying. Just coz they were jealous! Ananya feels guilty. And then we see that laila gives money to the girls! her alsiyat is shown, she is double crossing Her Kiran massi, coz she wants ananya-dhruv to be together and Nikhil for herself๐Ÿ˜ก

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Comments: THis Laila is too much! Double crossing her Massi! and now Ananya will say sorry to dhruv, i think that will happen on Monday!

The flashback scenes were good ,must see, coz actually nikhil tells the stor yfrom ananya's accident till date, so those who were a bit confused abt the story, they have to see it!

and last point: Dr Dhruv was so happy and in the end i think it broke his heart that ananya blamed it yet again!

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

That's it friends, hope u liked it๐Ÿ˜›

take care

Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_namita thumbnail
Im the first one....thanksss a lot for the wonderful update..good work..
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks! Your highlights are awesome!
AND DANGGG that DHRUV IS FINNNEEEE. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thankx a lotttt ๐Ÿ˜›
dhruv's sooo fineee ๐Ÿ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks friends๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

here are some more pics and videos๐Ÿ˜‰

Elas 4th july 07

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------

Part 1: Dhruv meets Laila

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsvIFCkxmg

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------

Part 2: Nikhil tells Laila abt Ananya-Flashbacks!Laila and Dhruv's mom plan to bring ananya-dhruv kareeb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgBI4M8hB0

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

Part 3: Anu misunderstands Dhruv again at the party and Laila plans to get Nikhil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGf47IxXSM

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Enjoy!

Love,

Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot grace for the pix and the highlights ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MALEKA
thakshila smith thumbnail
Hi Gracella .I enjoyed the updates and pics.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot
i like the way you update it with pics.
really nice ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
keep it up
Meredith thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely pictures and update Gracella. ๐Ÿ˜Š Nice work.
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks....i hate laila ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก