Ananya can interview Amit(Nikhil) today..

Poll

So Will Ananya know tonight that Nikhil=Amit Tandon?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Okay friends: In 3rd july episode Dr. Dhruv allowed Ananya to meet Amit tandon for an interview, but he said: "Kal Shaam ko ", so what do u guys think, will ananya know tonight( In 4th july epi) that Nikhil is Amit???

Feel free to comment also...share why you think your choice is the best😉

LOve,

Gracella

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dnt think so ananya will able to meet nikhil
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not so sure either, if she will get to meet him. It's too soon in the game, no? I betcha she'll find out the truth, when Dhruv and Anu are very close or something. You know these people LOOOOVEE dragging things on. And Dhruv just came in the game...it can't be over for him yet! Unless he turns negative, that is. But hey, I guess we'll find out soon. Hopefully she will, you know?
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

I'm not so sure either, if she will get to meet him. It's too soon in the game, no? I betcha she'll find out the truth, when Dhruv and Anu are very close or something. You know these people LOOOOVEE dragging things on. And Dhruv just came in the game...it can't be over for him yet! Unless he turns negative, that is. But hey, I guess we'll find out soon. Hopefully she will, you know?

yeah i agree with you, it will be too soon and yeah u;re right The truth will come out if Anu has agreed to marry dhruv or something like that!😕

i hope she will find out though, coz i thin kshe should know abt Nikhil😉

and pooor dhruv will have a broken heart for sure, i would like to see him with Sonam instead of with Ananya😛

.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
from all da twist n turns dey keep doing.
i dun think so.
dhartee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish but it will not happen. First we have to see Doctor trying to win Anyanya
Then Ananya resisting
Then Doc and Anyanya becoming just friends.
Then Doc's mother will be a spoiler
Then the new girl moth called will try for doc
Then Anu will see Doc with new girl
Then Anu will get upset
Then Doc will look for a chance to explain
Then in the meantime Nickil who is pathetic will cry
Then Laila will try harder to win Nickil.
Then................I cant give away the whole story!!!!
dhoommachale818 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
these creators will always find some way or the other to drag the story on. i can bet you anything that ananya will come to see nikhil but then nikhil will have some heart-attack-type-thing and then dhruv will tell anu to leave and then tada 😆 !!! not happening. id love it if it happened though