3rd july epi was cool! Highlights

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Part 1

Ananya happily accepted Dhruv apology! She was smiling like ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was as if she was waiting for his apology!๐Ÿ˜† she happily accepted the bouquet from his hands๐Ÿ˜† And just when Dr dhruv wanted to ask her out or propose to her, cute anushka came running.....

i must say this anushka is such a cutie๐Ÿ˜‰

and Dr Dhruv was looking smashing!!๐Ÿ˜›

Poor guy he was so shocked that she had a child and got even more shocked when he heard she was divorced๐Ÿ˜• He wanted to give the interview, but ananya said she has to go to ganpatti ji. When dhruv came home hsi mom kept pulling his leg abt ananya etc, but Dhruv was not in the mood for jokes. His mom planned to meet this ananya..

She went to the mandir, met Ananya and mom is really a nautanki! acted as if she was not feeling well, so that ananya could take her to her home๐Ÿ˜† and ananya did that!

Part 2:

Meanwhile Dr dhruv keeps thinking of Ananya's words and Nikhil asks where he is with his thoughts and says: "YOu are in Love!" He was so cute when he adviced dhruv to write a letter๐Ÿ˜‰

Meanwhile Dhruv's mom is at ananya's place and discovers Ananaya is a divorcee with a kid and is shocked! When she comes home she sees taht dhruv is all ready to go for dinner with Ananya for the interview! and tells him to forget Ananya! BUt dhruv still goes.... so his mom dials a number and tells a lady "now u have to come to stop your brother" the lady is laila(only her mooth is shown) and she calls druv's mom massi!! gosh i really don't understand why dhruv's mom thinks that ananya wants to trap dhruv!

Part 3:

Dr Dhruv asks Nikhil abt his family coz he wants to inform them abt the medication he wwant to give to him. Nikhl refueses to tell and Dhruv is very disappointed in Nikhil and leaves!

Then they show a lady coming out of a car and she hugs dhruv's mom( obviously it's laila, u can recognise her nah๐Ÿ˜†)

Nikhil keeps feeling bad and couldn't sleep so he decides to tell his story to doc, he enters dhruv';s cabin and tells everything that happened to him in his life( the room was totally dark-- no lights were one.. you could see only a shadow sitting on teh chair) and leaves, then we see Laila's face, she was sitting there:

Must see epi friends! i will post video links later๐Ÿ˜‰

Love,

Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanksssss
i gotta watch todays epi ๐Ÿ˜‰
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanks dor giving hints for todays episode.cant wait to watch it........my god y is laila after rich ppl
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, love your style of updating with the pics included. Lil Anu is soo cute. Silly Nikhil advising Dhruv to woo his Ananya, these guys in the serials don't learn that when you encourage a guy to go after their love, make sure its not the same girl you love! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks..laila always liked nikhil so will she help her brother succeed in getting ananya
maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and pictures.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely pics with the update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this chick is weird....i thought she was a solution to anu's problems...geez ๐Ÿ˜ก
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sheenakohli91

this chick is weird....i thought she was a solution to anu's problems...geez ๐Ÿ˜ก

she is annoying! solution to anu's probs??? naaahhhh she is here to give her even more probs!๐Ÿ˜ก