nits88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
LOL has anyone seen aryan has he left the show to it seems boring witout him he kinda reminded me of anuj ananyas ex lover i kinda wish both of them would be back on the show😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok.... i hav a feeling mayb he'll be bak with sonam jee 😛
LadyInPink thumbnail
ahha maybee. But he was a great actor. It just sucks that the ELAS team keeps adding and disappearing people 😔
huma_0999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nits88

LOL has anyone seen aryan has he left the show to it seems boring witout him he kinda reminded me of anuj ananyas ex lover i kinda wish both of them would be back on the show😊

i dont think hez cummin bac..lol 😆 😆 😆
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in the last article i read he said he has been tryin to contact the producers but they r not answerin his calls
he said he doesnt know wat happened to his track and the character Aryan he was playin..
thats wat i read in the article which was posted a couple of weeks back..
dunno the recent story tho
annhca.arri thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss17

in the last article i read he said he has been tryin to contact the producers but they r not answerin his calls
he said he doesnt know wat happened to his track and the character Aryan he was playin..
thats wat i read in the article which was posted a couple of weeks back..
dunno the recent story tho

thanx for the info, what abt sonam ? has she dissappeared too. or will they return after a yr like laila?
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
m missin em he shuld cum bak tho 😆
dragon_eyes thumbnail

well been missing aryan since a long time now. the show is going down the drains with no story in it. i hope the show gets better and they get aryan back ...i used to love watching this show . now i only like indian idol on sony.