Dhruv-Nikhil:: Friends!Pics &Prediction

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Dhruv-Nikhil become friends- It was really a Nice scene!πŸ‘

I liked the way Dr Dhruv asked: "Why are u so naraaz with zindagi?" and nikhil's reply was so sad: "Not naraaz with zindagi, zindagi is naraaz with me!πŸ˜• When I look back I see only khaleepan!"

i think that moment Dhruv felt so sad for him that he asked to become friendsπŸ˜‰

Ananya's words had effect on Dhruv and he tried to behave in a friendly way with Nikhil! πŸ˜‰

Here are some pics of that scene:

i can predict the storyline nowπŸ˜†, dhruv and nikhil are friends now, will become greater friends when dhruv succeeds in saving his life and when he'll know dhruv loves ananya, nikhil will sacrifice.. bla bla and then dhruv will know and will sacrifice tooπŸ˜†

what say??

Gracella

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhankhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cezannnnnnnnnnnnnnn rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss
i hate ano
Cherry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for creating this topic Grace πŸ˜ƒ
I loved this scene..Dhruv is cho chweet 😳 U know the way he handled the whole situation was simply superb πŸ‘ He didn't seem a bit arrogant..And his smile 😳 😳 😳 sadke jaawan!
They'll certainly become great buddies within no time..and as u said, one will sacrifice for the other..I think this time around Nikhil wil be the sacrificial lamb..
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sooo typical and predictable ..
thnx for the pictures πŸ˜ƒ
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the pics gracella
i think its gonna b wat u predicted..
i m so sure..
well done πŸ‘