akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I am not liking the attitude of Ananya as shown in the last few episodes. Consider her behaviour with Dr. Dhruv. Whenever Dhruv gets angry with her, she acts as if Dhruv is at fault. She keeps on calling Dhruv as rude, arrogant, egoistic etc. It is true that Dhruv has lots of ego. But, we have to see whether Ananya has any right to criticize him. Just because we do not like somebody's attitude, we do not have right to tell him whatever we feel like. To give an example, suppose I come to know about the personal life of some of you (members of this forum). I feel that what you are doing is not right. Without you asking for my opinion I just go to you and start pointing fingers at you. Obviously you will not like it. After all I do not have authority to blame you. But if your parents say that you are wrong, then you may feel that they have right because they are your parents.
If Dhruv's mother blames Dhruv, then she has right. But who is Ananya to say anything? She has no relation with Dhruv.

Without any permission from Dhruv, Ananya entered the hospital and tried to interview Nikhil (though of course she did not know it was Nikhil). She even secretly got some information from Nikhil's computer. Isn't it wrong on her part? No matter how much ego Dhruv has, when he does not want the interview, then Ananya has no right to force the interview. How will any of you feel if somebody secretly enters your house even if you have told him not to? Obviously you will get angry. Likewise, Dhruv also had right to be angry. We also need to keep in mind that Dhruv treats those cases, which other doctors call as hopeless. To treat such complex cases, it is necessary to take utmost precautions. Strict rules have to be laid and those rules have to be followed. Therefore, Dr. Dhruv has framed some rules for his clinic, which he wants all to follow including his patients.

I have come across some people who have lots of ego when they learn just a few things extra. But Dr. Dhruv has ego when he really is one of the best doctors in the world. It does not justify ego. Nothing justifies ego. But having ego on something which we possess is far better than having ego on something which we do not have but claim to have.

Now, consider Ananya's behaviour with Nikhil. I am not blaming her for disliking Nikhil. Nikhil himself created that situation. He wanted Ananya to feel that he did not love Ananya. So we cannot blame Ananya for having the misunderstanding. But what I do blame Ananya for is that she does not want any ties with Nikhil but she does want Nikhil's money. She threw away mangalsutra. She does not even want to see Nikhil's face. But she has no hesitation in accepting property worth five billion rupees from him.

When Nikhil met Anuskha, then Ananya forcibly threw him out of the house. She insulted Nikhil. Ananya has no right to roam around Dr. Dhruv's hospital. When Dhruv asked her to get out, then she pointed fingers at him. Nikhil is Anushka's father. Dhruv has every authority to decide if he will allow Ananya to interview his patients or not. Even then if he is arrogant, then isn't it even more arrogance for Ananya to prevent Nikhil from meeting his own daughter? If Dhruv was wrong to ask Ananya to get out of the hospital, isn't Ananya even worse to hold Nikhil roughly and drag him out of the house when he just wanted to meet his daughter?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm ya I 2 don't like Anu's behaviour these dayz shez acting like shez all dat!
dhoommachale818 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i actually think shes right, i think she's really telling dr. dhruv off really well. i think all the stuff she says to dr. dhruv is true
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think ananya was really wrong in yelling at Dr.Dhruv that he is a failure, what was that for?? πŸ˜†

and as far as nikhil concerned, i think she is not that wrong coz nikhil said so many things and really hurt her feelings nah> okay we all know why he did it, but the poor woman doesn't know! so it's kinda obvious that she feels cheated/heartbroken and acted like that with nikhil!

that's what i wanted to say.. no offense to ananya fans πŸ˜‰ or nikhil fans πŸ˜‰

LOve,
Gracella
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think ananya's attitude towards dr.dhruv is completely wrong!all tthese directors of these shows try to do this. they show a rich arrognat guy who gets repeatedly insulted for no reason by the lead protagonist who is not least bit interested in him supposedly and then agn for no reason tht man falls terribly in love with her! they need to stop shwoing tht! ananya is so completely wrong abd still dhruv is falling in love with her! πŸ˜•
akhl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoommachale818

i actually think shes right, i think she's really telling dr. dhruv off really well. i think all the stuff she says to dr. dhruv is true

Her statements may be correct but does she have the right to criticize Dhruv? Take an example. Suppose somebody not at all related to you thinks that what you are doing in your personal life is not good. Without permission from you, he just barges into your house or workplace and starts pointing fingers at you. Will you like it?
On the other hand if some elders in your family say these things to you, then you may feel that they have right.
Dhruv got angry when Ananya really did something wrong. If he does not want to be interviewed, then it is his wish. He may be very rude, arrogant, snobbish, egoistic and all that. But, whatever be the reason for her not wanting to be interviewed, Ananya has no authority to blame him.
If Dr. Dhruv does not want Ananya to interview her patients, then Ananya cannot forcibly conduct the interview. She should understand that it is a hospital and not some public place.
akhl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

and as far as nikhil concerned, i think she is not that wrong coz nikhil said so many things and really hurt her feelings nah> okay we all know why he did it, but the poor woman doesn't know!

I agree with you. But I gave the example of her hating Nikhil just to compare her attitude with that of Dhruv. If she thinks that Dhurv does not have good manners in asking Ananya (who is noway related to him) to get out of the hospital, then don't you think that she also should be considered as of bad manner to drag Nikhil out of the house when Nikhil wanted to meet his daughter? Accepted that Ananya has a reason to not like Nikhil. But if Ananya can be rough with those she does not like, then why can't those who dislike Ananya be rough with her?

And if she really hates Nikhil so much, how do you justify her in taking property worth five billion rupees from Nikhil. She does not want any ties with Nikhil. She does not want to see his face. She does not want Nikhil to meet Anuskha even though Anuskha is not only Ananya's but also Nikhil's daughter. She throws away mangal-sutra tied by Nikhil in disgust. But she has no qualms in accepting Nikhil's money. Isn't it hypocrisy?
These are just my views. If somebody has different views, then I do not feel bad at all. I am just trying to discuss in a logical manner.
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well...most of the things she said are right
SmarteeAngl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she is right about many things but then again i wouldn't like someone telling me i am a failure because its not really her buisness
somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhl

I am not liking the attitude of Ananya as shown in the last few episodes. Consider her behaviour with Dr. Dhruv. Whenever Dhruv gets angry with her, she acts as if Dhruv is at fault. She keeps on calling Dhruv as rude, arrogant, egoistic etc. It is true that Dhruv has lots of ego. But, we have to see whether Ananya has any right to criticize him. Just because we do not like somebody's attitude, we do not have right to tell him whatever we feel like. To give an example, suppose I come to know about the personal life of some of you (members of this forum). I feel that what you are doing is not right. Without you asking for my opinion I just go to you and start pointing fingers at you. Obviously you will not like it. After all I do not have authority to blame you. But if your parents say that you are wrong, then you may feel that they have right because they are your parents.
If Dhruv's mother blames Dhruv, then she has right. But who is Ananya to say anything? She has no relation with Dhruv.

Without any permission from Dhruv, Ananya entered the hospital and tried to interview Nikhil (though of course she did not know it was Nikhil). She even secretly got some information from Nikhil's computer. Isn't it wrong on her part? No matter how much ego Dhruv has, when he does not want the interview, then Ananya has no right to force the interview. How will any of you feel if somebody secretly enters your house even if you have told him not to? Obviously you will get angry. Likewise, Dhruv also had right to be angry. We also need to keep in mind that Dhruv treats those cases, which other doctors call as hopeless. To treat such complex cases, it is necessary to take utmost precautions. Strict rules have to be laid and those rules have to be followed. Therefore, Dr. Dhruv has framed some rules for his clinic, which he wants all to follow including his patients.

I have come across some people who have lots of ego when they learn just a few things extra. But Dr. Dhruv has ego when he really is one of the best doctors in the world. It does not justify ego. Nothing justifies ego. But having ego on something which we possess is far better than having ego on something which we do not have but claim to have.

Now, consider Ananya's behaviour with Nikhil. I am not blaming her for disliking Nikhil. Nikhil himself created that situation. He wanted Ananya to feel that he did not love Ananya. So we cannot blame Ananya for having the misunderstanding. But what I do blame Ananya for is that she does not want any ties with Nikhil but she does want Nikhil's money. She threw away mangalsutra. She does not even want to see Nikhil's face. But she has no hesitation in accepting property worth five billion rupees from him.

When Nikhil met Anuskha, then Ananya forcibly threw him out of the house. She insulted Nikhil. Ananya has no right to roam around Dr. Dhruv's hospital. When Dhruv asked her to get out, then she pointed fingers at him. Nikhil is Anushka's father. Dhruv has every authority to decide if he will allow Ananya to interview his patients or not. Even then if he is arrogant, then isn't it even more arrogance for Ananya to prevent Nikhil from meeting his own daughter? If Dhruv was wrong to ask Ananya to get out of the hospital, isn't Ananya even worse to hold Nikhil roughly and drag him out of the house when he just wanted to meet his daughter?

I hear youπŸ˜ƒ and you are right, but you know I'm loving those scenes .... because I get to see Cezanne's good looking cute face... so I can't say that Ananya is doing wrong.... because I love itπŸ˜‰