.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Forget it, doc

Cezanne Khan recently went through a critical surgery. The actor had a blockage in his food pipe which required him to be in the hospital for eight days at a stretch. The surgery was a critical one and he was instructed by the doctor to rest at home for some time.

Cezanne Khan
Cezanne, who has just entered Ek Ladki Anjaani Si as Dr. Dhruv, is very important to the storyline. His sudden absence from the shoot landed the producers in trouble. But, as a true professional, the actor has resumed shooting even though his stitches are still raw. Doctors have warned him that lifting weight will be detrimental to his already weak state of health.

Reciprocating Cezanne's action the producers have met him half-way. They have been changing all the scenes where he is supposed to lift even a light object. Says Cezanne, "I am shooting just four to five hours a day instead of the usual 12 hours. I am not stretching myself. The co-operation of my producers is beyond words. I have been shooting without any hassle. Although my mother is a little worried, everything is going smoothly."

Doctors have also instructed him to stay away from physical exercises for a few months. Naturally, he's bound to put on weight. So, the actor is keeping a check on his diet. "I have been asked not to consume spicy food. So, I am keeping a strict check on my diet chart so that I don't become fat!" he adds.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=12&contentid=20070626023709500ae3fee9a&page no=1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thx 4 da article i hope Cezz getz well soon!