Another stiff doctor weakened by Anu?

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hmmm, so, even though this whole Dhruv plot is a tad bit different from other plots...you know, he's a great surgeon, he can do anything, he's God...etc. It still is similar to the whole Veer plot, don't you think? I mean, wasn't Veer a doctor too? And he was very stiff and unhappy and arrogant and whatever. Sure, he had a tough past, but then Anu came along and changed him into a love-sick puppy...
And now here's Dr. Dhruv. This tall GREAT surgeon who just thinks he's King of The World, or Mr. Universe, and all of the sudden Anu comes to him and snaps him out of it...and now he's in love with Anu? What's with Anu and doctors man?? Especially those stiff arrogant ones? I mean GEEZ!!! And what tickles me the most is that they end up falling for her...and they probably won't even get her because NIKHIL is there...so why even bother? I feel bad for Dr. Dhruv already! But he's a FINEEEE Doctor.
But geez.
Anu is totally getting it with the Docs! WOOOO!!
😆
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Veer was a guy who saved Anu's life when she ran away from the hospital, a little bit before when she was about to have Anushka. He is the one who saved her since he was a doctor at the gown. This was when Nikhil was searching for her and realized that he loved her. But then Veer fell in love with her, and it became a big complicated mess. Veer and Nikhil used to be best friends, but an accusation in the past caused Veer to go in jail, resulting him to be very stiff, arrogant, rude, etc...but Anu changed that. And then Veer became negative and tried to split Anu and Nikhil apart, causing a misunderstanding between them, but that didn't really work out.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the veer update! 👏

well yeah i feel that dr.dhruv is falling too soon for ananya, so i hope he will not change so soon! i don't think he is already in love with her, but yeah he def thinks a lot abt her 😆
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha ya she has like tonz of doctorz falling 4 her I feel bad 4 Dr.Dhruv already he will b so heartbroken after he findz out dat anu is married.O wait jus a moment how bout if Dhruv startz 2 separate Nkhil and Anu like how Veer did! but I don't think da directorz wud do dat...
dhoommachale818 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its so weird how anu has it in for docs, or should i say docs have it in for anu. its really creepy though. its like, veer was treating ananya and fell in love with her and now dhruv is treating nikhil and has fallen in love with her. its soooooooo cra 😃 😆 zy!!!
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

Hmmm, so, even though this whole Dhruv plot is a tad bit different from other plots...you know, he's a great surgeon, he can do anything, he's God...etc. It still is similar to the whole Veer plot, don't you think? I mean, wasn't Veer a doctor too? And he was very stiff and unhappy and arrogant and whatever. Sure, he had a tough past, but then Anu came along and changed him into a love-sick puppy...
And now here's Dr. Dhruv. This tall GREAT surgeon who just thinks he's King of The World, or Mr. Universe, and all of the sudden Anu comes to him and snaps him out of it...and now he's in love with Anu? What's with Anu and doctors man?? Especially those stiff arrogant ones? I mean GEEZ!!! And what tickles me the most is that they end up falling for her...and they probably won't even get her because NIKHIL is there...so why even bother? I feel bad for Dr. Dhruv already! But he's a FINEEEE Doctor.
But geez.
Anu is totally getting it with the Docs! WOOOO!!
😆

ðŸĪĢ

maybe all the docs r trying to pay for thier fellow doc's mistake of making her preggi!!!!!!!ðŸĪŠ