Anushka itni jaldi badi kaise ho gayi

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Yeh Kya Chamatkaar hu!. Anushka itni jaldi badi kaise ho gayi.? Uske janam din per lambhe baal ke saath teen saal ki lag rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh.k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahah i know that's wht i was thinking its funny πŸ˜†
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know!! I was just about to post a topic on this! Isn't it odd how she got soo big? Just a few days ago Meera ws holding her and she was like 1...and now she's all of the sudden 3, she cant stand, she can blow candles, AND SHE HAS HAIR!! How did all of this happen so quickly? When did this leap occur? It's weird, like they didnt even show a leap or anything. It just...happened...so that means Nikhil left Anu for more than a year?? He's been in the hospital for more than a year?? It makes no sense!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i was thibking d same b45 dis episode was aired anuska was really small! πŸ˜†
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i know...before she was a baby and than on her birthday she had long hair
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep! it was so hilarious! what a blooper, no leap and anushka is already looking 3 yrs πŸ˜†
yizzle927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was just crazy. I was watchin it and my mom was like wait whos that?? They changed the kid so fast. I agree with smilingstar3, because a couple of days ago in the episode Meera was holding her and she looked like a lil kid. And if im not mistaken in one episode when Sonam was living in their house Anushka started walking and now all of a sudden shes blowing out the candles. like wth iz this? lol
Edited by yizzle927 - 17 years ago
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya its very bizzare! but jus a month ago wazn't it Anushka's b-day??? πŸ˜• Iam pretty sure it has not been dat long since Anushka's b-day passed.
dhoommachale818 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i remember last year in may, she wasnt even born, and in like a year, al of a sudden shes three years old. its really weird
somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murwareed

Yeh Kya Chamatkaar hu!. Anushka itni jaldi badi kaise ho gayi.? Uske janam din per lambhe baal ke saath teen saal ki lag rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mujhe to 6 saal ki lag rahi thiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†