Do you guys WANT Anu and Dhruv together?

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys! So I noticed that there are a lot of Cezanne/Dhruv fans out there...so instantly. And I read posts where people were saying that they think that Anu and Dhruv have greattt chemistry. So I was curious to know if you guys actually want Anu and Dhruv together? I mean I know you all think they have chemistry and are Cezanne fans...but what about Anu and Nikhil? You guys don't want them together when the story is orginally based on them? What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well i like Anu and Nikal jodi better then dhruv and Anu! And i wish tha t nikal doesnt dies! But sum friends of my r sayign he will dies on her daughter's birthday!
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_rashi

Well i like Anu and Nikal jodi better then dhruv and Anu! And i wish tha t nikal doesnt dies! But sum friends of my r sayign he will dies on her daughter's birthday!

wait a moment....wuzn't Anushka's b-day like a month ago or sumthin? newayz yea I agree wit u but...I think Sai and Cezz look gud 2gether than Shakti and Sai... datz jus my opinion.

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want anu to be with nikhil i think they belong together, i really hate this twist that has separated them 😡
pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no i wank dr dhruv n anu 2 gether n wants nikhs to c dem n feel jealous he deserves it
Edited by aasiyap - 17 years ago
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aasiyap

no i wank dr dhruv n anu 2 gether n wants nikhs to c dem n feel jealous he deserves it

no yaar.. he dont deserver to die/jealous...

oh cum on! i mean.. who he did all this... to his son..

and dont he dunt want anu "widva" after he dies..therefor he did all this.. for there sakes--- i think its TOTALY WRONG!

i want 2 lovers bak... and no anyone dare cum in pyaar mein hadii😆.. i mean it.. this is all dramas prb..

koi 3rd ko to zaroor le kar aate hein.. ya phir duplikate ko..!!!

well... i want anu and nikhil bak and dat dr. dhruv bak and find another gal.. like sonam hihi...or anyone else..

just NOT anu! dat's all!!!

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definatly a big YES from me... As I started to watch this serial only for Cezanne and I'm eagerly waiting for Dhruv & Ananya's pair...
as for as Nikhil/Ananya concerned... well they are already a real time couple so I don't care for them 😆
.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I WANT ANU N DHRUV TO BE TOGETHER.
I THINK DEY R A MUCH BETER COUPLE DEN NIKHIL N ANU.
ANU N DHRUV FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY. I WISHED DHRUV N ANU WUD B TOGETHER.
DEY HAV CHEMISTRY.

N DHRUV LOKS MUCH BETTER DEN NIKHIL
DATS A TRUE FACT
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, but Dhruv isn't even the main character of the show. He's just a new character that just came in as a doctor. The story is primarily based on Nikhil and Anu and their lovee and Anushka. Where does Dhruv come into this? I am sure his character is only temporary anyways. He'll end up disappearing too.
I mean, Dhruv is awesome, but the story isn't even about him, you know?
I want Anu and Nikhil back together.
accountband thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretuna

I WANT ANU N DHRUV TO BE TOGETHER.
I THINK DEY R A MUCH BETER COUPLE DEN NIKHIL N ANU.
ANU N DHRUV FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY. I WISHED DHRUV N ANU WUD B TOGETHER.
DEY HAV CHEMISTRY.

N DHRUV LOKS MUCH BETTER DEN NIKHIL
DATS A TRUE FACT

i completely agree.. they are too perfect.. and nikhil was just too boring he was.. I don't really know but dhurv and anu will totally look good 😳😳😳