IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

do you think Nik will die since the doc said that if he saves his life then that will prove that He is God...so you think that he will die or will the doc really be seen as God?

Also, since the doc wants to be paired with Anu...dont you think Nik will die?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You have a great point, but I don't think he will die. What is seen is that, the writers are basically producing an unoriginal plot. Almost every serial as a plot where one of the main character thinks he/she is going to die, so they basically turn negative and try to get their lover to hate them...and their plan works...their lover hates them...and then they finally realize that they aren't going to die, and then there is an even bigger mess. I think the exact same thing is going to happen with Nikhil. They brought Dr. Dhruv into the game for a reason...so I really do think that Nikhil ISNT going to die...Dr. Dhruv will save him...and get in the way of Nikhil and Anu's relationship. I think that after Nikhil is saved...he'll try to win his relationship and life back...but Dr. Dhruv will be the wall between Anu and him. So yeah, I dont think Nikhil will die. IT's just a catch. And another unoriginal twist in the story. 😕
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope not this will make hte show really boring.
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nope he is not gonna die! 😳 he gonna survive 😛
IBserenity thumbnail
well then will Anu believe that the Doc is God? 😕
That doesn't seem to be very rational...

personally i dont want Niks to die...although i dont understand wht the point of him breaking up with Anu was 🤢
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hwy Jenny( that's ur name right? 😉 or correct me if i'm wrong ),

of course DR Dhruv will save Nikhil! no doubts on that.. 😉 hands down! coz he took the challenge to proove he's god and he's the best so he will try his utter bets to sav Nikhil at any cost! so don't worry NIks will not DIE!

and yeah i so agree with Smilingstar3( sorry don't know ur name yaar i only know i love ur updates 👏 ) that it'll be the same ghisee peetee line as in all soaps, once nikhil is saved he will try to get back to anu and then it might be too late, coz dr dhruv is already in the picture nah? maybe nikhil will sacrifice coz dr saved his life or maybe dr will sacrifice coz by that time he's changed into a loving man, not arrogant anymore
what say??

LOve,
Gracella
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, well about the whole "God" thing...I think that was just an expression? Yeah, it does sound irrational if Anu really does think of him as God...but maybe she'll think of him as a GUARDIAN ANGEL or a Hero or something. I guess maybe she'll just have to wait and watch. I DON'T think Nikhil will die though.

And my name is Mavra. 😃
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilingstar3

Hmmm, well about the whole "God" thing...I think that was just an expression? Yeah, it does sound irrational if Anu really does think of him as God...but maybe she'll think of him as a GUARDIAN ANGEL or a Hero or something. I guess maybe she'll just have to wait and watch. I DON'T think Nikhil will die though.

And my name is Mavra. 😃

hey Mavra!

I'm Serenity. Yea it's probably true...Nik will survive and then Dhrv will fall in love with Anu...and then Nik will try to win her bk bla bla...same thing over and over and over again...I mean how many guys can fall in love with 1 girl😕

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think nik wont die because the druv wont let him. He promised to save his life but u never know!
xpatelx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he will die..because then the storyline will prove to be pathetically unrealistic. My prediction is that Nikhil will be saved and then he'll try to tell Anu the truth but she won't listen to him and then Anu will basically begin to really like (not exactly love) Dr. Dhruv and they will be getting ready to get married and then Anu will find out the complete truth. lol I don't know. But the way this storyline track is going, it seems as if this will become another "typical Indian soap storyline" 😛