this is wat i thought wouldve happened...

cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
helo, ELAS Parivaar!

how is every1? hop fine. 😳

This is mah first post in ELAS Parivaar! 😳

Yesterday, in the epi, when nikal and anu met on the hill, and when nikal was leaving, and anu screamed nniiikkaaaallllll! 😛 i thought she was going to tell nikal that she is oging to jump off the cliff! 😕 😳

I have no clue how i came up with that! 😕 ! But just think about it is she did wat had happen!

Something wouldve happened like this: 😉

I am going to sucide, if there is no nikal in mah life then wat is the point of me living! 😭
Nikal was surprised!
Nikal laughs and says it loud enough so anu could hear: If anu dies then who would take care of anukisha! Wat a drama company! 😆 (but in heart he is really scared if the truth cums out)
anu: anukisha woh jee ki ka kargi!
anu is takign steps towards the cliff! she is almost there!
Nikal: sonam mein kar kaura?
anu she about to take her step and nikal stops her!
And then tells tells her the truth! 😭
And now the hugging scene! 😊

Just image if this has happen then anu wouldve nowen the truth! but these producers 😡 😡

But wat does ELAS Parivaar think:
would nikal die?
( i think he wont cuz he is like the main character!
but sumtimes i have a feelign he would! Cuz these producers wanna sratch it out! 😡 😡

love,
Rashi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Achcha hua she didnt suicide...wapas plastic surgery hoti n again new anu 😆 😆 😆 ..again nikhil would b devdas... 😆 😆 😆
cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Achcha hua she didnt suicide...wapas plastic surgery hoti n again new anu 😆 😆 😆 ..again nikhil would b devdas... 😆 😆 😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆 I have to be honest with you! I thought the SAMEEE thing. I thought she was going to do something crazy too, like threaten to jump off the cliff! Hahahaha. Great minds think alike, no??? 😆

And Nikhil as Devdas?? OH MY! 😆