Update: June 21, 2007 Nikhil and Anu meet

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
ELAS: Update June 21, 2007

Sad Episode. Dr Dhruv and Nikhil meet. Nikhil and Anu's relationship ends.

• ACP Amit scolds at Nikhil for being so harsh towards Anu, and tells him that he feels that he should meet with Anu and tell her everything, so she can help him. Nikhil tells Amit that there is no need for that, and its too late. Amit tries to convince Nikhil to please meet Anu atleast once. Nikhil tells Amit that he will meet Anu, at 8 o clock tonight at Helipad (I think that's what its called?) Sonam is afraid that meeting Anu could intervine with their plan, and it seems that their plan will NEVER be successful. (Hmmm, I wonder if Sonam really does have a thing for Nikhil?)
  • Nikhil lets Amit call Anu, but only if HE is able to listen to the conversation, on speaker phone, as he wants to hear Anu's voice.
  • Anu is in the room with Anushka, who is crying. Anu tells her that she knows she misses her father, and hopefully all their answers will be revealed soon.
  • Just then Amit calls, and Anu is happy for his call, and tells him that she was waiting for his call. Nikhil is sad to hear this, and tears are streaming out of his eyes. Anu asks about Nikhil, and Amit tells her that Nikhil wants to meet her at Helipad at 8:00. Anu is excited to hear this and tells him that she will meet him, and hopefully she will find out everything.
  • After Amit hangs up, Nikhil is crying, saying that he can't deal with this anymore, and he must end all relations with Anu.
  • Next, they pull Nikhil Jr. in the room in a wheelchair, while Nikhil and Sonam are pondering as to what they will tell Anu. Nikhil asks Nikhil. Jr as to what he is doing here, and Nikhil Jr. tells him that he's hear to meet him. Nikhil tells him that he should be resting, but Nikhil Jr. says that there is no way he will do that, and asks Nikhil to promise him that after he's better, he will NEVER leave him. Nikhil and Sonam exchange glances, wondering as to how they can respond to this.
  • While they are pondering, Dr. Dhruv walks in with his medical crew, and tells Nikhil that he better promise the kid that he will never leave him, as he is here. Nikhil is surprised to see Dr. Dhruv and asks him how he's going to save his life, when he's already at this stage. The other doctor, who was curing Nikhil before, tells him that Dr. Dhruv is the best surgeon in India, and anywhere else, and he has always saved lives, even in the most complicated tasks. (Trust this guy, Nikhil. You're not going to die, you are the hero of this show, and Dr. Dhruv is YOURRRR hero! TRUST HIM!)
  • Nikhil is in disbelief and tells them that every doctor says that. Dr Dhruv tells Nikhil that there has never been one patient that he was unsuccessful at saving. Nikhil is smug, as he doesnt believe this.
  • Dr. Dhruv asks Nikhil Jr. how he's doing after he fainted. Nikhil Jr. tells him that he was praying to God, and he hopes that god will listen to him for Nikhil. Dr. Dhruv tells him that there is no need for God, as he is here. Nikhil Jr. tells him that it is because God sent him here.
  • They make Nikhil sign papers, and Dr. Dhruv tells Nikhil that these are HIS conditions so he must follow them. Nikhil tells Dr. Dhruv that when life is at a stage between life and death, nothing matters. He signs the papers as Anand.
  • Dr. Dhruv tells Nikhil that they are going to give him a sleeping injection so that he wont be at risk while they are transferring him. Nikhil tells him that he has to meet someone at 8. Dr. Dhruv says that he'll have to cancel the plans, and the other docs give Nikhil the injection, making him fall instantly asleep.
  • While this is happening, Anu makes it to the place Nikhil and her were supposed to meet, and begins to wait for him.
  • About 40 minutes or maybe an hour go by, and Nikhil is in a different room, and he wakes up and realizes that he must meet Anu. It is around 9 now, and he is hooked on to IV's.
  • Anu is waiting for Nikhil for about an hour, thinking that he MUST come and answer all her questions. She thinks to herself that there is definately something going on and Nikhil is stuck in a painful situation. She tells herself that she shouldnt be blindfolded anymore, and she WILL get to the bottom of this.
  • Nikhil is light-headed and has trouble getting up. While he finally manages to lighten up, he leans against the tables, and He and Anu have flashbacks. Sonam helps him up and helps him get dressed, and he is weak and unable to stand. She puts his shoulder around hers and walks him to the car.(This is a sad scene, and it made me feel all jellyish inside! Poor Nikhil! And can you believe that I'M being mushy? Yeah. Wow.)
  • After an hour of waiting, Anu is disappointed and gets in the car, while she is about to leave, Sonam and Nikhil make it.
  • Sonam tells Nikhil that he must do everything quick, as the meds still have an effect to his system. Nikhil tells Sonam that he will try to be quick, but he must get the task done.
  • He weakly gets out of the car, and Anu runs to him with tears in his eyes, asking him how he is. Nikhil is leaning against the car and tries to back away. Nikhil tells her to back away and her fake tears arent effecting him. Anu asks him what he's up to, and he tells her that he just came from celebrating the divorce, and he's pretty drunk from all the drinking. (This is actually pretty convincing, as he can't stay on his feet, and he's sweating like crazy)
  • Anu asks him for explanations about the bed-booking, him transferring all the property, etc. Nikhil tells her that he only transferred the property to her and Anushka, so she would leave him alone. Anu asks him why he would do such a thing, and why he didnt give the property to Sonam.
  • He tells her that he loves Sonam dearly, and Sonam loves him, so she wanted him to give transfer the property to Anu and Anushka cause she knew that that's all Anu was after. Anu tells him that she doesnt care about the property. Anu tells him that he may not want to come back for her, but he should atleast come back for Anushka.
  • Nikhil angrily tells her that he is not coming back to them as they are officially out of his life, and he wants her outtt.
  • Nikhil is unable to remain stable, and he is sweating like crazy. Anu suspects his weakness and begs him to tell her what is going on, as she will help him through it. Nikhil gets frustrated and demands her to believe that he's DEAD for them. Anu says this will never happen as she knows something is going on and he's in big trouble.
  • Nikhil tells her to stop with her BS and that he is actually getting married with Sonam tomorrow, and he doesnt want to see her dirty face again. He is tired of her stupidity and HER presence, and he wants her to get the hell out of her life. Anu is shattered to hear this. Nikhil is sad, and sweating and weak. Anu is crying, and Nikhil pushes her out of the way, and gets into the car, and Sonam helps him sit down.
  • They are about to leave, when Anu SCREAMS for them to stop.
  • They stop, and Anu walks infront of them, and it begins to storm. There's pouring rain, and Anu begins to scream.
  • She goes on screaming, tell him that relationships are stronger than this, and that they took 7 phere's together. She tells him that marriage isn't weak, and SHE isn't weak. She goes on about how relationships are connected to God...etc.
  • She tells him that there is NO WAY that he can easily go on thinking that HE ended the relationship, when infact, she will be the one to GLADLY end it.
  • After she says that, she yanks off her munghalsuthra, and THROWS it on the windshield, it gets caught on to the windshield wipers.
  • Nikhil and Sonam are astonished to see this.
  • Anu is standing infront of them, furious.
  • END
Comments: Today was a sadddd, saddd episode. Very touching and emotional. You really feel for Nikhil in this episode, and Also for Ananya. I was honestly thinking that when he was going to meet up with Anu, he was going to faint, but he didnt. I guess she didnt see that there is something wrong with him, and today was the official end of their relationship. I guess Nikhil truely doesnt believe that he's going to live, but I think we all know that he's not going to die, so he just made things complicated for himself. But it was a very sad episode, both Sai and Shakti did a great time shooting this episode!! The unoriginal rain scene made the conclusion more dramatic.And Dr. Dhruv really kicked butt! Lets just see whats in store for us next! And Sorry for not being able to update on Monday, and yesterday, as I was, for some reason, unable to log in! Have a GREAT ELAS-Free Weekend!
Rating: 5/5 (Only cause I loveeeddd the acting, and felt teary-eyed myself! Poor Nikhil!)
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AM I THE FIRST TO RESPOND?? wow! i guess i am! well.. great update!! and u are right it is a very touching episode! thanks!😊
Edited by minal_april - 17 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wonderful update dear!
yep sad episode for sure! let's see if their rishta will be saved again by Dr. Druv, i'm sure once he's saved Nikhil, nikhil will try to eg tback to Anu and then ... yeah we'll see if we'll have a love-triangle or not.. i hope not 😉

Thx againa nd have a rocking weekend too
Love,
Gracella
Luvlee_nik thumbnail
o.m.g!! i stopdd watching this serial because it was getting ridiculous, the bir when she finds out that ayesha is her haf sister...i stopd tuning in, i seriously thought it wouldve finishd by now, but whats this i see? ther divorcd ALREADY? jeez omg, he was bloody pining for anu for lyk ever, and when he gets her, he later ends everything, chi chi chi, ei shob paglami ar kobe thambe?
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very sad episode! thanks for the update!
raz707 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes it was an emotional episode nikhil should have told anu the truth
poor ananya
anjalijai thumbnail
end part of the episode was good. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Thank you for the update
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, so Anu-Nikhil finally get to chat. Its funny how arrogant Dhruv is getting so worked up over Anu's outburst at him. They are making it similiar to the original Kajal track when Dev used to get so annoyed with Kajal for answering him back. 😆
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update...It was sad epi 😭
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, it was a sad episode. Nikhil is dumb, because we all know he's going to survive. And if he doesn't...well, then, ELAS is completely over. AND A BIG FLOP.