Written update for June 19th...

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hospital:

Nikhil gets back into normal shape and he wakes up and sees Annaya next to his bed and he scares and says what are u doing in here and he talks to himself… it means that Annaya found out about me and as Sonam is in the room next to his bed calls his name loudly Nikhil,, it is me Sonam then he says.. Thank God I was so scared and thought for a while that Anu is here

ACP Amit & Annaya

He meets Annya on the road as she looks tired and hapless and he is worrying about her looks and asks her what is she doing there and Annya says,,, Nikhil is missing and I was searching for him the whole night then Amit asks her how come didn't report to the police?? Annya says,, no, it is ok and I myself looking for him then Amit offers his care and help to find Nikhil and tells Anu to go home and he is going after Nikhil and as he assure her to find him & bring him home.

Hospital:

The doc comes in Nikhil's room and Nikhil asks him about the Jr, N. and he gives him good news about him. Then Sonam pulls the doc at the side and ask him about Nikhil's health and the doc says we cannot say anything yet till we get his blood test result as you know his condition is critical..Just leave it for his "kismat" as he prolong his conversation and says "Let's see"what is going to happen or how long he can be saved. Nikhil overhears and he talks to his heart.. Come on Sonam.. Soon or later I'll die

House:

Bijii asks Anu, any news for Nikhil then she says.. Not yet.. but inspector Amit give me a hope to look and find him then Meera says.. my child I don't think so Nikhil ever come back home and don't put your hope on him. Annays disagrees and still has her faith for him to come back.

Hospital:

Jr Nikhil on the wheel chair and Sonam brings him to Nikhil and he asks him how r u doing?? Then Jr Nikhil asks him promise to me to go together to the forest among the trees on the valley and etc…as Nikhil gets sad and hopeless then he adds. sorry, "Beta" the place that I go, you cannot go with me and then the Jr.Nik starts laughing and says,, I know what you are talking about… it is the "toilet" and of course I can't go with you in there…both laughing and enjoying the moment and just then the doc comes and sees Jr Nik in there as they're laughing and overjoying he asks Nikhil oh, u seems very happy today and Nikhil answers of course I am coz today I see Jr NiKhil and he is back in normal condition and if there is any bad news for me I think I can handle it and the doc asks him to take Jr Nikhil out of the room so he can discuss the issue freely with him.

And he tells him that as a result of the procedure his condition become critical and says I am sorry to tell you that you've got less time to live or maybe few days.. Sonam seems terrify and asks him Pls doc can you find a way to help him or save his life then the doc answers I did a medical research on his case and let's see if we can get some help or they came up with some new treatment to save his life as Sonam seems speechless she asks him Doc.. Can u tell how many more days??? He reply, don't know exact.

Doctors Conference:

It shows there is meeting among the doctors and as they are discussing on Nikhil's case how to save his life and finally one doc says Oh,, I know there is one doc who can save and help him and his name is Doc Dhrov Mehra and he is a human who can save critical cases and as far as I know he always has success on his operation but the biggest concern is, he does not visit any patient w/out an appt and you've to get the appt at least 2 months in prior and it shows the flash back as the other doctors were taking about him that Doc Dhruv is in the operation room and he is about to finish the surgery and tell others that he is going to NY right after this.

Hospital:

Nikhil's doc calls Doc D. and tells him about Nikhil's current situation that he is in btwn life & death and pleads for his help but Doc Dhruv denies and says… sorry, I am about leaving to NY. And either makes an appt or go ahead and see another doc.

Mandir:

Anu is at the Mandir and crying and seeking for help and pray for Nikhil and it shows at the same time Jr Nikhil is there too and stands front of the Idol and seeking for God to listen to his pray and Stop Doc Dhruv from his tirp and it shows that Doc D. is in his house and calls the agency to cancel his flight and he altimetly come to a decision to see his patient."Nikhil".

"Miraculously.. God listened to this little child's pray" and stopped him... and it Ends...👏👏👏

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow dats sounds brill cnt wait luks lke hes 1 of does dat dsnt trn dwn challnges.. 😳
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
siunds interesting...cant wait...anu doesnt know she is helping save nikhil's life
218739 thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............itz so cute how the pray was listened

thanxz
Kaajjal5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so wait...does Nikhil Jr. know that Nikhil is dying or not???? I'm sort of confused about this. And I didn't see yesterday's show or read the update----did Ananya come to know what was going on as in---Nikhil is innocent and he hasn't done anything
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm so Dr. Dhruv to the rescue. 😃