Karishma ( Aysha) signs a tamil film

sandeepkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Karishma signs a tamil film

Karishma Tanna who rose to fame as Kyunki's Indu is currently busy getting her comic timing right for Comedy Circus. But the peppy actress is more kicked about her upcoming Tamil film.

"I always thought TV was my passport for films. Right now, I am taking tamil lessons and very soon I will be off to Chennai to begin shooting. Though right now (she laughs) I can't even pronounce the name of the film" she says gushing with excitement.

The bubbly actress is also currently meeting up with other Bollywood producers.
"I am looking at doing a crossover film, but I cannot reveal the details right now," says Karishma

The lanky actor was last appreciated for her negative act in Ek Ladki Anjani si. Recalling her experience, she says" I loved the role, as it was my first negative act on the small screen. Not just this, but it was also an interesting character role. I am taking a break from television. But I've learned everything here in tellywood. Not just about acting but even about people and the politics in life, " she reveals.

Not many remember but in the past, Karishma had also played some lead roles in shows like Kahin To Milenge and Koi Dil Mein Hain. But somehow, these shows did not rake in TRPs. But undeterred the actor has continued to bag some plum assigments along the way. And now she's making hay while the sun shines.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks, well at least she is not out of wrk.