murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Here is short update:

Anu is in the hospital and looking for Nikhil and one of the nurse nearby gets an urgent call for Nikhil and Anu hears that and she runs after the nurse and asks her nurse, pls tell me what happened to Nikhil S?? the nurse says… who?? I don't know who you're talking about?? And the room that I am going to, has a patient with a name Nikhil. Anu seems lost, sad and don't know what to do πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Anu walking slowly in the hallway and meanwhile Sonam sees Anu in hallway and she gets fear and talk to herself oh, I have to hide myself from her and I don't want her to find out about Nikhil and it shows the nurses moving Nikhil to a different room and sonam scares what if Anu sees Nikhil but as the nurses moving his bed Anu is turning her back and they passes by and Anu misses the chance😑😑

Sonam goes into Nikhil's room and she cries and talk to him.. Nikhil pls wake up and talk to me as he is in "coma" and she says Anu loves you a lot and I don't want to break her heart pls I can't hold on your promise and it shows the flash back when Nikhil asked Sonam to promise him that should he die, his son should perform his last rituals and Anu should never know of it.

The doc is entering and he is kind of worrying about his coma and he adds if he is not awaken withen 24hrs, then we have to do something and it will be too danger to him.😭

Amma and Meera take Anu to an astrologer and he asks her 1st where is your son?? Then she says this is Anu my daughter in-law Nikhil's wife and he left her alone and we don't know where is he now?? The astrologer remains silent for a moment and Amma scares and asks him BABA,,, what is wrong?? Then he starts some big "toofaan" is coming to her life and what ever happens to her it's because of that "toofaan" and it could bring happiness or more sorrow and he continues some one comes in your life and through this person your life will turns over and you'll see a big changes either he brings happiness to you or causes more trouble to you. πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜” and in the back scene shows a helicopter is about to land

animated military helicopter
k

A helicopter is landing and our new hero stepping out of the plane and he is walking towards a black car is awaiting for him and as he reaches closer… it ends with 4 secens Sonam in Jr.Nikhil's room

Anu is shocked & seems lost

Nikhil in the bed

the hero walks towards his carπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting...this show seems to be going in circles... πŸ˜•
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks thats cezanne as we know coming in the helicopter
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 short update πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to see Cezanne. 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx a lot!! Wow Our Hero has entered πŸ‘ ab aayega mazzaa 😳 😳 πŸ‘
abhidip thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for a lovely update,i specially liked the
helicopter and the car.

mankiran thumbnail

Thanks for the update I like helicopter and the car 😊
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, they pretty much left Cezzu's character open to be the villain or a hero. πŸ˜†