pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
1st one in yesterday epi wen u herad da voice of anushka crying anushka wasnt crying she was jus sitting down staring lol and the other 1 da 1st time little nikhil saw his daad he said papa and yesterday he said uncle and den said he didnt knew his father OMG all ddese serials have so many foolish bloopers
Edited by aasiyap - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M~A~R~I~A thumbnail
wow i cant belive4 how they didnt recgonize that its like so dumb 😳
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i nkow i noticed that first he said Papa and then he said uncle... πŸ˜• these ppl are so stupid...
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol.. i neva noticed that.. gud observation everyone.. i think i was way too busy eating n so didnt observe properly πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ya i noticed the crying part....anushka seemed real happy
~*seema*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

that is so true!!! πŸ˜† he did call him papa and now why uncle? the director keeps forgetting what their own script πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . I did notice that but then i thought i may be wrong. I should have known this is another of their million bloopers. There were so many bloopers in the last couple of episodes, that my brain goes numb watching this show 😳

Edited by ~*seema*~ - 17 years ago
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† i noticed that too...looks like they want to be in a competition for max number of bloopers πŸ˜†
~*seema*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bystander

πŸ˜† i noticed that too...looks like they want to be in a competition for max number of bloopers πŸ˜†

exactly!! they just have too many bloopersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have lost countπŸ˜†.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

In a couple of episodes earlier there was this scene when Nikhil was talking to Sonam and he was telling her about how he met her sister, Meenal. And he said he met her 6 yrs ago when he was free and not involved with anyone. But wasn't he then married to Tullika. I think the dirrector wants us to just forget tullika ever existed. And then Sonam mentioned that her sister knew about Anushka and Ananya, which means she must've died only a year ago. And then when did he come to know about his son Nikhil. I mean during this time there was Veer, Ayesha, and so much happened in this short span of time. Amidst all this how did he manage to shunt between his son and solving problems at home πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†