FOTM Creater:

Nadiaiqbal

FOTM Editor:

KripAngad-Kyph

FOTM idea/Contest Maker:

Miss17

FOTM Chit-chatter:

Ibserenity

I hope you all will like this new form of FOTM and I hope more members will participate.

And Welcome to new members that have joined Elas section with us..😊

Now time to our chatpati khabrein.

Marking Cezanne khan's entry siggy contest:

Marking Cezanne Khan's Entry: Sig contest

Cezanne khan entry+welcome all fans:

Cezzane Khan entry+Welcoming all fans

May Elas Written/Video Updates:

May 2007- Written & Video Updates

Elas FOTM results:

** Elas FOTM Results **

All discussion regarding Nikhil - here:

All discussions regarding Nikhil go here!

IMP - regarding articles posted:

IMP: Regarding articles posted.

Elas written update schedule:

ELAS Written Update Schedule

Check out what has happend in Elas from start to now.

ELAS so far...

Now time to our Games/Contest:

This week we have Elas Word Search:

E E Y C A N P M S D E I I F M E
S L E O U S C V P L T S N P G I
R A I O C W S P J H W N A D E B
E X Y G H F F O D O W Z L J O C
G X S K X M E A A N A K D N P R
S A T C I I E M B R P P N E O Z
N E M G R H M L S D N M E C G O
E O I S R A P D A M S R E J B R
P B O Y O T A B I B E R H Y A F
H A D I C E E I C L I G E E E D
M I Q O K A T J E T L X T A F Y
I S I A Y R N I Z O T O T C T R
H S T K A M A A A S O D R E B U
R E L E A T I O N S H I P D E I
E L H I J E D O N Y C E R Z W H
J W D S P S M E E R A H U L D F

But before you can find the words you have to scramble these words:

1. naayna

2. ryokc

3. nneecaz

4. ibji

5. isa

6. emear

7. alrhu

8. mmaa

9. sehirealpotin

10. ild

11. tahe

12. rateh

Send all your entries to Elas Fun

Elas FOTW Special MemberπŸ˜‰

Guyss this is something new in FOTW..

every week we will find a member who had done a lot in ELAS section and who need to be thanked.

This time our Special member is Maha21, as you all now is The moderater of this section.

She is very creative and she has done a lot for Elas section, and we all want to take this oppurtunity to thank her for all what she had done and want to do in the future, Thanks a lot Maha, we all are very glad that you have been here and helped us out and made this section to rock..

A siggy specially for you , made by the creative SajnieπŸ˜‰

Our sweet Member of Elas fotw team, MISS17 will now make brief updtes for Elas,from the beginning, and because it is too long, then we have decided to post it in parts so every week one part will be posted, so don't forget to read it.

Next Week:

Elas FOTW Member <zone Special!!!!!

You all can now write to us, if you want to wish someone or want to thank someone for what he/she is doing, and we will post your message here, if you have anything special to give or share feel free to send it to us..

You can send it all to Elas Fun

This is all for this time guys, Hope you like our new style to present Elas FOTM.. We look forward to get many entries from you and a positive responce,...

Any questions feel welcome to *Pm me*..

EnjoyπŸ˜‰

Elas FOTM teamπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Ahh! Wow Nadia! 😊 THis looks so awesome!!
I must say lovely post! πŸ‘
Thanks a lot!

Well actually i have one q's, i can unscramble the words, but they have to be found nah in the puzzle Elas word search??? so How to post that then? i mean if i get the words in the puzzle i have to put a circle around it right?? aahhh i hope u understand what i mean????

Okay and i also want to thank Maha for being so sweet! i've pmd her and she instantly replied back! Such a sweet girl!! Thanks Maha!! 😊

OH and Coming to the siggy! My God Sajnie the siggy is rocking!!!! My cezanne looks smashing in it!!!! 😳
😳

I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to us, new members for the warm welcoem and esp Mansi for updating for us on our request, ELAS so far!! It was really appreciated! Thanks a lot Mansi!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Now we are up to date and can't wait for Tomorrow!! Cezanne's Entry!!! πŸ˜‰

Will def participate Nadia! Thx again!

Love.
Gracella πŸ˜‰
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gracella

Ahh! Wow Nadia! 😊 THis looks so awesome!!
I must say lovely post! πŸ‘
Thanks a lot!

Well actually i have one q's, i can unscramble the words, but they have to be found nah in the puzzle Elas word search??? so How to post that then? i mean if i get the words in the puzzle i have to put a circle around it right?? aahhh i hope u understand what i mean????

Okay and i also want to thank Maha for being so sweet! i've pmd her and she instantly replied back! Such a sweet girl!! Thanks Maha!! 😊

OH and Coming to the siggy! My God Sajnie the siggy is rocking!!!! My cezanne looks smashing in it!!!! 😳
😳

I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to us, new members for the warm welcoem and esp Mansi for updating for us on our request, ELAS so far!! It was really appreciated! Thanks a lot Mansi!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Now we are up to date and can't wait for Tomorrow!! Cezanne's Entry!!! πŸ˜‰

Will def participate Nadia! Thx again!

Love.
Gracella πŸ˜‰

Thanks for liking it,,

yah you first have to unsramble the words and then find them in the word - searh, if you find a word, you can mark it bold or give it another colour...

Hope it helped...

NadiaπŸ˜‰

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome! will try to particiate
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Nadia!!! i understand now!
i will def try
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Guyss

I want to say that I have decided to not make fotw next time.

because it is very hard work, and whole the team works for it, so we can help Elas members.

But we do not get response enough, only 2-4 members reply and 1-2 participates in the contest.. And we really want to thanks them for liking our work and helping us to make it better..

Maybe if many members visits elas section, then we will take it up again, but until that This is the last FOTW on Elas section..

Nadia & the Elas FOTW team😊