Cezanne: well and ready to shoot- article

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Cinemaa | Dating | Forum | Games | Mirch Masala | Cricket | Content Syndication | STAR in UK | STAR Select | Broadband

< src="news_date.js" =text/> June 11, 2007
Cezanne Khan: well and ready to shoot

The buzz doing the rounds is that Cezanne Khan was hospitalized and has been operated on for stomach ulcers. However, Cezanne, who recently made his entry in Ek Ladki Anjani Si, will join shooting within two days.

His brother Suhel denies the rumours of his ill health saying: "Cezanne is perfectly fine. Nothing has happened to him. Somebody just told me about this stupid news where they claimed that Cezanne had an operation for ulcers. It is true that he had a problem with his stomach but now that he is drinking juices and eating light food he is all right."

Cezanne was admitted into hospital but the whole matter was blown out of proportion.

"When Cezanne told us that he had a stomach pain we took him to Arogyanidhi hospital. There doctors advised him to do some tests so we shifted him to Lilavati Hospital. In Lilavati, they admitted him for a day and that was for the various tests. They did those tests as a precaution. All his reports were normal so they discharged him from the hospital."

The health problems started as Cezanne's hectic schedule left him little time to take care of his eating habits. Suhel says, "Because of his tight schedules and stress he could not follow his diet and he had a gas problem, that's it. His day now always begins with a workout. His gym instructor comes to the house and instructs him for exercise. The doctor has advised him to take bed rest for two days and he will join his shoot for his new show, Ek Ladki Anjani Si, very soon. He is fit now and he is not taking any medicines."

Cezanne was previously doing Kasautii Zindagii Kay which he quit after five years. His character of Anurag Basu was very popular on the show. After Kasautii, Cezanne has done a Pakistani show shot in Dubai. Last week he entered the new show, Ek Ladki Anjani Si.
source: indya.com
Edited by Sanjana4U - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx dear! i'm glad he is all fine! 👏
What??? he entered last week in elas> why is that written???? i mean he hasn't entered yet nah?
hema_ankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
GOD...i LOVE HIM..he is so good looking and a superb actor. I followed Kasuati until he left the show...I will start watching this show again..since ELAS's TRPs will go up..
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, phew so glad he is fit and fine. So it was not as serious as they first mentioned. On the bright side the trip to hospital gave him a refresher on how doctors act, it will help his performance.
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally he is fine.. thanks a lot for sharing..