angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ELAS Ab TAk
Many new members have been joining our section and wanted to know wat happened in ELAS so far, know the story briefly and can understand the forthcoming episodes, so I decided to do a brief update of wat happened so far..

From where I started watching..

Anu is a young girl who got scholarship to go to USA to study photography. Nikhil was married to Tulika but because nikhil had cancer they were not able to have a baby. So tulika was asked to go to hospital and they would inject nikhils gametes in tulika so she could have a baby. At the same time Ananya was in the hospital as well. She had gone to get her blood test done. By mistake the nurse injected nicks gamtes into ananya and she became pregnant. Due to this she wasn't allowed to go to states for her education.

Ananya and her family tried to find out who the father of the baby was but failed. Nikhil on the other hand was told that his baby is alive and is growing in a lady's womb. He only knew that the lady was called anu. He tried looking for her everywhere but he failed as well.

Mean while anu and nikhil met and became very gud friends. They shared everything with each other exept bout anu being pregnant and nikhil looking for that lady anu..Nikhil used to call her ananya so he didn't realise that she could be same anu.

Anu fell in love with nikhil but nikhil denied loving her. He was a very gud and obedient husband of tulika. Tulika knew that nikhil loved anu but he didn't realise it himself. Tulika then, to get rid of anu asked anuj (he was anu's friend and used to love her very much) to marry anu. Everyone in anu's family forced anu to marry anuj and she finally agreed. Tulika made sure everything was going according to her plan so she took all the responsibility of anuj's wedding. Anuj found out about anu being pregnant. He also knew that nikhil was lookin for a lady who was by mistake carring his child, so he realised nick was the father of the baby. Anu hated the man because of whom she was in this condition so anuj decided to tell nick straight away. He told tulika first and tulika didn't want nick to know about it so she somehow managed to make anuj shut up.

On the day on anu and anuj's weddin, nikhil got the nurse to describe that lady who was carrying nicks child so they could get her sketch done. Nick got his sketch but it was in a cover and he didn't see it. He went straight to anu's wedding. Over there during the marriage anu suddenly fainted and while nick was going to help her the cover flew from his hand and the picture came out of it and it was anu's pic.

Doctor was called and he said that anu had been very stressed and due to this anu and her child's life was in danger.

In the hospital the doctors tried everything they could but they said that to save anu they would have to kill the child. Anu loved the child so much that she wasn't ready for it. In that case child's father had to sing on those papers to save anu and kill the child. No one knew who the father was. Nick knew about it but his child was very dear to him. He was in lots of confusion but then when he thought of anu's life he decided to save her and so signed the papers. But anu or her family still didn't know who the father was and who had signed the papers. Nick had asked the doctor not tell any one about it. Tulika found out that nick knows about anu and his child. She didn't want him to fall for anu and so she decided to kill anu. Tulika sent goons to kill her but anu some how managed to run away. While she was running she came across a man who saved her from the goons.

The goon was scared that if tulika knew anu was still alive she will not give him his money so he killed another girl and put all anu's belongings like chain and locket and stuff on her. Everyone thought anu was dead. Meera (anu's mum) was not ready to believe this. She always thought anu is alive.

Mean while anu was with that guy who saved her. His name was veer and he was a doctor. He lived in some village far from Mumbai. He took care of her and saved anu and her child's life. Anu was really scared of the goon so she decided to stay there for a while. Veer's life totally changed after he met anu. He used to me angry young man but anu turned him to a gud hearted man. He fell in love with anu.

That goon found out that anu is alive and is in that village so he told tulika about it and tulika went to the place. There she saw veer and she knew him since ages. She told nick that veer lived in a village and nick went to see him. They both met and had some argument. It was then discovered that nick and veer were best friends. Veer was engaged to tulika but then veer was accused of having killed one of his patients (a child) and so he was sent to prison. Nick never believed veer and then tulika and nick got married. So veer was very angry with nick and kindda hated him.

Tulika found anu in a house and she decided to kill her. She didn't know anu was living with veer. She placed the house on fire but veer saved anu again. Meanwhile anu's mother found out that nick was the father of the child and so she thought may be he killed anu. But nick tryin to deny he didn't kill her accepted that he loved anu very much and he can never think of doin something like this. Meera believed him.

One day nick went to that village again looking for veer but there he found anu. They both met but this time nick's behaviour towards anu was different. He had started loving her. And nick met veer and anu told him how veer saved her. Veer and nick became frenz and both were in love with anu. Nick told veer that he loved anu before veer told bout his love. Veer decided to sacrifice his love. Anu went home n everyone was happy. Nick asked tulika for divorce. He found out that it was because of tulika veer was sent to jail and it was because of tulika that anu's life was in danger. Tulika was sent to jail.

Anu and nick were gonna get married now. Veer couldn't take it so he decided to ruin anu and nicks marriage. Anu still didn't know who the father of the child was. On the day of marriage veer told anu that nick was father of her child and he didn't love anu at all but he wanted his child back so he was marrying anu. Anu was in shock and started hating nick. They both got married and on their special night nick told anu that he was the father and anu was really angry on him and she hated him and asked him to leave her alone. It continued for some days. Nick tried to prove his innocence but veer created misunderstanding every time. Once anu was checkin nicks cupboard she found the letter of hospital on which nick had signed that he was ready to give up his child to save anu's life.

Anu was now convinced and nick and anu got back together. Veer didn't like this at all so he decided to kill anu as she was the one because of whom all this had happened. When nick and anu went for their honeymoon they met ayesha. She helped anu and anu and ayesha became gud friends. Apparantely they met veer over there as well. Veer said he was there for some work and didn't want to disturb the couple so he didn't tell them he was there. Nick and anu invited him with them and ayesha. Ayesha found something suspicious about veer. She found out that he wanted to harm anu and nick. When ayesha told this to anu and nick they were not ready to believe this as veer had saved anu and veer and nick were best friends.

On day they all went tracking. Ayesha was somewhere else when nick and anu were together. Veer came there and tried to shoot them. They were shocked. Mean while ayesha came and said that there was no bullet in the gun cuz she had seen the gun with veer before and had taken out all the bullets. While nick and veer were arguing and fighting. Veer fell off the cliff and died.

Ayesha anu and nick became best friends. Everything was ok until anu's health got worse. She found out that doctors could only save either her or her child. she wanted to save her child as nick loved the child very much and so she decided to sacrifice her life. Mean while she met her dad ( abhinav) she had not seen him before as meera had left him yrs ago as abhinav was caught with other lady. Anu and abhinav got on together. He found out that anu was gonna die. He did his best but to change her decision but she didn't and also made him promise her not to tell bout this to any one.

Anu found ayesha loved nick. As anu was gonna die she wanted nick to get married to ayesha. Nick and other members found out that anu is gonna die but no one could change her decision as it was too late now. Anu asked nick and ayesha to get married but they both denied. She thought may b because she was in the house nick didn't even look at ayesha so she requested ayesha to take her away. Ayesha took her to a hospital and asked the doctor to kill anu. But another doc came and did the operation and anu and the child were both saved. Ayesha wanted to kill anu so she tried it again when but failed. Abhinav went to meet anu and anu wanted to go to some temple to thank god as she was there to see her child.

Abhinav, ayesha and anu went to temple while nick and others in the family where gonna meet them at d temple. Over there ayesha pushed anu from the cliff and anu died. Ayesha smartly managed to blame it all on Abhinav and he was then sent to jail. Nick was depressed and ayesha took over everything in the house. She gave nick some pills so he had lost his senses. Meanwhile anu's body was found in a river by alok rai. Mr. alok rai took her to hospital and as her face was damaged he got her plastic surgery done. She got the face of anuradha who was alok rai's daughter and who he thought was dead.

Due to the shock anu had forgotten everything but after a couple of days her memory came back. She remembered that she is not anuradha but ananya and she remembered everthing about how ayesha killed her. Anu decided to go in the house as anushka's (anu and nicks daughter) care taker and then she will find proofs against ayesha to expose her infront of nick. Ayesha took control of the whole house and nicks office. Anuradha stood by her family and protected them against ayesha. Nick started getting better.

Ayesha brought her mum ( Maya) in the house. They both started making plans to ruin nick and his family. Anuradha and alok rai together scared ayesha that they knew she had killed anu and one night she accepted killing anu. Alok rai and anu both had recorded this in a handy cam. Ayesha now knew that anuradha is ananya. Ayesha called her mum and she found out about it so maya brought Rahul (Anuradha's husband) in the house. Anu tried to prove that she was anu but rahul proved her wrong. No one in the house believed her. Alok rai was killed by ayesha's goon cuz he had the cam in which ayeshas crime was recorded.

Nick and family decided to get anu married to rahul again and so she will start feelin better. Anu found out about this and ran away from there. She was gonna commit suicide when she met real anuradha. Anu told her story and anuradha decided that she will protect her from rahul and ayesha and also promises to her dead father that she will complete the mission he had started.

Anuradha goes to nicks house and marrys her own husband rahul. Anu and anuradha try n get all the proofs against ayesha (her real name is avantika). Ayesha and rahul kidnap real anu. Anuradha is helpless as ayesha blackmailed her of killing anushka if she said anything about anu to anyone. While anu was kidnapped, she tried and called a random number. Its was Aryan. She told him about her kidnapping and he helped her and saved her from the goons. Then they all worked together to expose ayesha. Ayesha was then exposed. She kidnapped anushka and while anuradha and nick went to save anushka, anuradha died. Ayesha killed rahul cuz he tried to betray her and ayesha was then put in the jail.

She got mentally retarded. Due to ayesha and her mum, nicks all property was taken away from him. Abhinav found out about it, abhinav helped ayesha get out of police custody so that maya gives nicks property back. But abhinav got caught and his family left him. Abhinav then gave away all his property to this other guy and nicks papers were returned back. No one knows abhinav is poor and he works for that guy. Everyone in nicks house hate him.

Aryan had a gf sonam who fainted everytime she saw nick. Nick seemed to have shared some past with her. Dr. Priya was nicks friend and sonam's doctor. She got sonam to remember her past. According to her past nick was rocky who had betrayed sonam and sonam had gone mad. Anu couldn't take it so she brought sonam in the house. Now she found out that nick and sonam had been cheating on her and all this was their plan. In last episode nick was seen in hospital trying to save his own son nikhil.

I dunno who is this son and where did he come from as they haven't shown us anything relevant so I think they will clear this mystery soon in upcoming episodes.

I hope u appreciate this update n I hope now u all briefly know wat has happened in this drama so far. Hope u guys enjoy watching this show as its gonna get more interesting due to Cezzanne Khan's entry. I also request u all to participate in the contests in this section as its for all of u to enjoy. Also bring as many friend possible in this section to make it very interesting and rockin..

ps:if i m missing on anything and if any one wants me to make any changes to this update please let me know so i can edit this and can make the changes accordingly..

Cheers!! Enjoy

MansiπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by miss17 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Mansi, it was good. πŸ˜ƒ
angelicsmile thumbnail
thank u Nats (can i call u that) for appriciating..πŸ€—
Edited by miss17 - 17 years ago
viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a great update...and i think everybody appreciates your affort..thanks...
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lot mansi!! that was a fabulous update!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
we all really appreciate this!!

thanks a lot yaar! Very very helpful!

I'm sure it took a lot of time and energy to do this!! Thanks a ton!
πŸ‘

and i assure u there will be many more friends here at elas section!!THis forum will rock as never before πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ !! πŸ‘

Love,

GracellaπŸ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: miss17

thank u Nats (can i call u that) for appriciating..πŸ€—

Sure Mansi. Do friends even ask that? 😳

angelicsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_I

Sure Mansi. Do friends even ask that? 😳

aww thank u😳😳
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow that must have taken alot of time to write up...
good work!
nivs thumbnail
OMG that was rocking update till i ever read in my life..Good job Mansi...
anuprefan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thank u so much manasi for the update yaar,but very well written yaar
thanks but seems to be very confusing na,serials r ment to be so na.