Cezanne in hospital - article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Cezanne in hospital
By: Vickey Lalwani
June 9, 2007

The actor was operated upon for stomach ulcers; is recuperating in Lilavati hospital

All's Not Well: Cezzane Khan
Cezzane Khan (Anurag of Kasautii Zindagii Kay) is in Lilavati Hospital (Bandra). The actor was operated upon on Wednesday for ulcers in his stomach. His brother Sohail and his mother are presently with him.

Says a source, "Owing to this hospitalisation, Khan's entry in Ek Ladki Anjani Si (Sony) might be delayed.

The producers (Shreya Creations) and the channel were very excited about Khan's entry, but they'll have to wait until he is fine to report on the sets."

Scene stealer

Misha Gautam (Producer cum Creative Head) confirms Khan's illness and says, "I've been to Lilavati and he had a stomach infection sometime back.

The infection got acute and operation was essential. I don't know the details but I'm going to have a talk with him and his doctors tomorrow."

However, Gautam asserts that Khan's entry in the show will take place on June 14 as scheduled. "We have shot the entry scene with him. But we might have a problem for Monday's episode (June 18).

I have shot a few scenes with a body double and only his back will be shown. Let's hope that Cezzane recovers soon.

It won't be taxing for him to shoot in the initial stages as we'll need just a few close-ups," Gautam says. Khan will play Dhruv Mehra who will have a telling effect on the lives of the estranged Ananya (Sai Deodhar) and Nikhil (Shakti Anand).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Stomach ulcers 😕 😭
THis is so sad! Poor Cez!! 😕
I Hope he gets well soon!!!

WE fans were so excited abt 11th june! accha Now i hope it'll be 14th june!! the point is he has to get well soon

thx for the article

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, ouch don't ulcers arise from stress.
Poor Cezzu i hope he has a speedy recovery. 😳
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
elas ka rich neurosurgeon khud hospital pa hounch gaya

wish him speedy recovery
twinkle93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fankz a lot 4 sharin 😊 buh hawwwww stomach ulserz 😕 hope he getz betta soon..
eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the article hun 😳
ria_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing...

oh god.. bechara cezz... hope you'll get better soon 😃