Cezanne Khan as a rich Doctor

murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Cezanne Khan Enters Ek Ladki Anjani Si as a suave and rich doctor!

Cezzane Khan enters Ek Ladki Anjani Si !!!!

The hot and handsome Cezzane Khan, more popularly known as the sauve and serious Anurag Basu, will now be seen in a new avatar - a doctor.

Post Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Cezzane Khan was on a long break and is now back with lan.

This stylish actor with loads of panache enters ELAS as Dhurv - a Neurosurgeon, who will add major twists and turns to Nikhil and Ananya's life. Dhruv is atheist who doesn't believe in luck and is arrogant enough to think that he is the one who grants life to his clients. So who exactly is Dhruv? What's his motive? What made Cezzane opt for this role?

Well, we sat down with the ELAS doctor himself, right after the first promo shoot at Film city and got an insight of his character.

First of all, welcome back. What have you been up to post KZK?

I was out of the country for a little while. I shot for my brother's music video and that's about it. Now I am back in action.

Awesome, so tell us, who exactly is Dhruv and what made you opt for this role?

Dhruv is a neurosurgeon who is all set to ruin the love that Nikhil and Ananya share. He doesn't believe in God or destiny and believes that he controls whatever happens to him. I can't reveal more than that, sorry. And talking about what made me opt for the role is that its very different. I've played a lover boy before, and Dhruv is filled with action and its very different from what I've done earlier.

You have a pretty dramatic entry in ELAS, a doctor coming down from a chopper, don't you think it's a little too exaggerated for a doctor?

Well, not really. Since this guy is one of the richest and the best doctor in India. He is awesome at whatever he does.

Your comments on Kasauti, post leap:

I clearly didn't want to play a dada-ji's role and that's why I opted out. I haven't seen kzk after that. I don't know what they are up to, how the story is going. But I'm sure that they are doing a great job.

We wish Cezzane the very best for ELAS and hope to see a lot more spice added to his existing image of a flamboyant chocolate boy.
Edited by murwareed - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Please give the source of this article and next time post all articles relating to Cezzane in the sticky created for him...

ELAS Development Team