sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
what??????? where did this come from? nikhil's son ? explain please?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
paaaaaaaajiiii..i...dunno!! ๐Ÿ˜†
the...whole...point..of...the...show...was...tht...nikhil... wanted....a...kid...n...now...all...of...a..sudden..he..has. ..sucha...big...kid!!ridiculous!!!!!!n...if..this..was...tru e...wat..was...all..the..sonam...drama!!!!!!
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i kno rite...this show is getting soo off track. If he relly luvz Ananya, he shud trust her. Also, before Anu, he was married to some1 else... I forgot her name, but yea...it was not Sonam.
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigrl27

OMG i kno rite...this show is getting soo off track. If he relly luvz Ananya, he shud trust her. Also, before Anu, he was married to some1 else... I forgot her name, but yea...it was not Sonam.

His First Wife Name Was Tulika =)
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all......
dont u guys remmber?? Nikhil had an adopted son๐Ÿ˜ณwen Tulika was his wife???
he used 2 read all his leters n cry a lott๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi dont kno wethr th kid is real 1 ya adopted
but he was in hostel i kno tat!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fa702 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think this is the explanation for the son... so maybe nikhil was in a relationship with suman (is that her name?) once and they did have a kid (nikhil still loves ananya though). remember that nikhil had cancer and his last remaining sperm were stored so that he could be a father. i think it was because the cancer and chemo. affected his sterility. so, the point is that nikhil could have kids before, it's just that it became difficult because of his illness. perhaps he never knew about the boy and he was conceived before nikhil's sterility problems... makes sense?