Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
wow! accha tell me now that cezanne is operated, he will enter on 14th june right?? or did he enter today? 😉
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cezzzzzzzzz

cant wait

and i have watched all of elas but never bothered to comment

unlike most people i like the show

cuz no saas bahu kachra 😆 😆 😆
dhartee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Never seen Cezzanne before, looks good but so does Nickil. Nickil is great to look at and cant blame for the mess scriptwriter made of his role. I hope we will continue to see him and would like to see him get together with his wife and daughter and the son if he is really his son.

Welcome, Cezzanne and hopefully Elas will be reistated to it former great programme. Hope you are a play a role of good guy, we have seen enough of bad ones!

Good luck and make sure your scriptwriter does not make you look the others! They all started out being good and something happened half way!

Dhartee
Edited by dhartee - 17 years ago
macksaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the article
macksaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the article
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
So finally!!! Cezanne entered!!! oh my god i was looking frwd to his entry and i'm really so excited for monday's epi!!!!!
Oh he looked rocking!!! 👏
I've made some pics, will psot that 😉
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Okay i have the HQ video of Cezanne's entry, but zshare is kinda down today!😕

I'm posting the youtube link and the HQ video will be posted later okay😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6HpgKhFM7Y

Ek Ladki Anjani Si 14june07- Cezanne's Entry

Pics

~Enjoy!

Gracella

destinyz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i had no idea how much was missing him,until i saw him onscreen again.... 😳
welcome bac Cezz!!!!! 😃
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Moving out of Ekta's shadow

Cezanne Khan

History: Kasauti Zindagi Ki is another signature show from the Balaji stable. When casting for the character of Anurag Basu, Ekta chanced upon this mild mannered and soft-spoken actor called Cezanne Khan. Cezanne had previously appeared in the popular television show Hasratein. Kasauti made Cezanne a household name and an actor to reckon with. He soon became one of the most popular actors with Balaji. The Rumour Mills: Rumour has it that Cezanne was fed up with the show and even more frustrated after being linked to all the women on the show. One of his exes Shweta Tiwari even referred to him as a 'dog' on an interview in Balaji's lifestyle show, Kandyfloss. There was a camp working towards Cezanne and a feeling of redundancy was beginning to creep in on the sets for him. Cezanne also believed that he has a good chance with bagging interesting film offers following his star status on television. After being asked to make multiple age leaps, he finally packed his bags. He was not even given a "send off" party, which is tradition for Balaji and its actors. The Queen Speaks: According to Ekta Kapoor, Cezanne wasn't really needed on the show any more as the men would be marginalised on Kasautii following the new storyline.

Where are they now: Supposedly, he was signed opposite TV beauty Amna Shareef for a Sony show, but that fizzled out. On June 11 this year, Cezanne made his entry in Sony TV's Ek Ladki Anjaani Si as Dr Dhruv Mehra.

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Gracella, his entry was great, not overdone just smooth and classy. 😳 Oh i never knew he never got a 'send off' party, boy KZK cast were so mean when he worked so hard to make that serial what it was.
Oh well i hope he rocks ELAS! 😃