Cezzane Khan entry+Welcoming all fans

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Moderator's Note:
Friends, With Cezzane's entrance there are many new members who are joining this section. So rather than making seperate topic by each member introducing your selves lets get introduced over here so that we all can be at one place plus forum looks cleaner

Here is the link to the tellybuzz article: Enjoy! πŸ˜›

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=184

All discussions regarding Cezzane Khan's entrance should go in this post... Thanks...
Edited by buttercup - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot!! πŸ‘

Well i'm very excited about Cez' entry in Elas,since i read the article πŸ˜› and saw the videos(IF and Sbs)!

What a grand entry and what a stylish look! 😳 😳 😳 πŸ‘
Gosh I'm really looking frwd to 11th june!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks again!

Love,
Gracella πŸ˜›
shilpi_rockin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the article!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Oh so am I!!Cezanne's entry will surely pep up the serial and will get it even more viewers Cezz fans!! 😊
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

cool...is this going to be a sticky for as long as cez is in elas??

vasudha_16 thumbnail
thnx a lot 4 this 😊 i m vasudha frm india. i m crazyy abt cez n m damn xcited abt seeing him in elas 😊
Nida86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m nida and a die heart fan of cezzu 😳
anuprefan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank u so much maha and all the members here for accepting us,
this is sudha and i am a die hard fan of anurag-prerna
and cezanne khan.
looking forward for his enterance in elas.he will
surely rock the show,so lets rock this section too.
a big hai to all here from my side
murwareed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cezanne Khan

After his much appreciated innings in Balaji's Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Cezanne Khan has joined Shreya Creations' Ek Ladki Anjaani Si.

Cezanne will play the character of a rich guy named Dhruv Mehra. He will make a grand entry in the show and his character will give the much needed twist in the story. Eventually, his character will fall in love with that of the protagonist Ananya, which is played by Sai Deodhar.

Misha Gautam, producer of the show, says, "We wanted a very popular actor for the role of Dhruv Mehra. Cezanne being associated with Kasautii Zindagi Kay is one of the most popular actors on the small screen. He fits our bill perfectly. When we approached him a week back, he eagerly accepted the role after the narration. He did not have any date hassles thanks to the fact that he is not doing any other show right now. Now, the show is going to jazz up with a new triangle forming in the show."

Cezanne's move to Sony is an example of the current trend of actors changing loyalties. A lot of actors have quit Balaji Telefilms and joined other production houses. Apparently, Cezanne Khan did not get any offer from Balaji after Kasautii Zindagi Kay, although he was one of the important actors that made Kasautii… a popular show. He was not even given a farewell on his last day of shooting with Kasautii…. He was also supposed to do another show with Aamna Shariff as his leading lady for Sony. But, the project did not materialise and he went on to sign Ek Ladki Anjaani Si.

Cezanne Khan was not available for comment.

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiya, I'm so glad Cezzu is coming back! His character looks really cool. I'm going to start watching ELAS from his entry onwards. 😳
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the topic..

i'm not new to elas but i'm very inactive in this forum... since cezzane is coming to elas i'll be active more.