i havent seen this serial for 3 months

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Last time i watched was when ayesha was getting married to Nikhil and then Ananya proves her innocense and Ayesha runs of with the baby

What happened then? I cant read all the updates bcoz it will take me 4ever so can someone plz do a summary for me Please😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kandyland thumbnail

ok well u were at the part where rahual and ayesha take the baby and leave later they start blackmailing annay and nikil that they have to give them money or else they will kill anuska nikil and ananya were suppose to go there and give the money but instead annurada locks ananya in her room so she won't get hurt when the arricve there they give the money and nikil hires this personal police officer but annurada gives the money but they don't give annushka and so they kill anurada and nikil thinks that it is annaya so anyways when he arrives home he has the body of annurada and then opens the locked door in which annaya was traped in so anaya tells him that she is ananya and they are very sad so then i think they get anushka back and ayeaha gets sent to jail and then the mentel assylum and rahul gets shot because ayesha kills him.

Later on the story this girl sonum kicks in and she has a tantrum everytime she sees nikil she petends that she is insane and nikil was rocky and tried killing her several time.

Then the girl looses her memory.

o yes nikil has this problem with money because u know how in the past ayesha took control of the buisness well the guy that one wanted to steal anaya's house u know promised that he would give great money for the house but just tokk it for like 1000 rps well the same guy has the power attornety of nikils propert and nikil can't pay the dept off so annaya's father goes to ayesha's mom and says give nikils power of attornety papers and so she says save ayesha and i will so he goes to the mentel assylum and then the privite policeofficer arrives there and catches him and then everyone in annaya's family finds out that he tried saving ayesha even though after all she did so then he is forced to leave the house but then he goes to that guy and says i will give all my money and property and work for you if you give nikils buisness back for 10 years or 5 think and he agrees.

ananya finds out that sonum isn't really insane and that she loves nikil and he loves her

really nikil and sonum are just pretending this because this little kid nikil has blood cancer and nikil has to save his life............................

that is it

u welcome 😊

Edited by kandyland - 17 years ago
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Kandy summed up everything. Thanks Kandy. πŸ˜ƒ Next time Radha, please make use of the help desk. 😊

Love,
Sony CM